Papa?

Okay...... this is a Big Bro Mirio Au, which means Mirio is sweet little Izu's overprotective big bro. Now go read it. SHOO SHOO! ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘

/Mirio's POV/
Hello my name is Mirio Midoriya,I'm 2 years old.

Today Momma said she has a surprise for me and papa, I wonder what it is.

{Time skip already}

It's 6:00pm me and momma are waiting for papa to come home from work, I'm so excited!

It's 8:00pm and papa's still not home for my birthday, I guess his just running late because of work... right?

It's already 11:00pm and momma is still trying to reach papa... where is he?

11:30, the phone suddenly rang, momma rushed to the living room and answered it. I couldn't hear the conversation, but suddenly I heard momma crying.

I walked into the room where she was to see her sobbing, she saw me and said "S-sweetie, pa-papa's not coming home tonight... or ever",
she whispered the last part, but I could heard it as clear as day... he's not coming home ever...

/Inko's POV/ (this was before the phone call)
It's been hours, and Hisashi is not back yet. I tried calling him, but he won't answer.

Suddenly the phone rang, I rushed to the living room and answered the phone.

"H-hello, Midoriya residence"

"Inko..."

"Hisahi! Where are you it's almost midnight"

"Inko, let's divorce..."

"W-what?" I froze.

"Let's divorce, I already have someone to deliver the divorce papers there"

"W-why, why do you want a divorce?"

"Because I'm sick of you and that child, his not even my child or yours, we just adopted him"

"But is that any reason to leave your family"

"Inko, I only married you because you would make me look good in front of people, I never loved you. So this is goodbye"

With that he hung up, I fell to floor, and started sobbing, I see Mirio enter the room.

I said to him "S-sweetie, pa-papa's not coming home tonight... or ever", I whispered the last part, but I knew he heard it. My poor baby, He suddenly ran to me and hugged me, I could tell he was sad, but he wouldn't show.