Gathering

Thank you to all the people who gave me characters! Enjoy the chapter! Dedicated to Fangirl_405

Raidne "Raid" Hyacinth's POV

"Come on little sis!" I teased. "You can do better than that."

Constance Libre slashed her dagger towards me. I jumped out of the way.

"You are older than me by one year!" she protested.

Distracted by my words about her, Constance tripped over her shoelaces. I pinned my sword under her throat. She looked up, anger blazing in her eyes.

"Yield?" I asked sweetly.

"Yield," said Constance.

"I thought you were a waiter at your mother's coffee shop?" I questioned.

"Yeah," she confirmed. "Your comment caught me by surprise."

My half-sister Constance and I were dueling against each other, dagger versus sword. I'm Raidne, but most people call me Raid. I'm 16 and Constance is 15. I am the daughter of Ares and for some reason, have a huge weakness to dogs. Teasing Constance seems to be the best strategy to winning duels against her, so I do it all the time.

"Why did you trip over your shoelace?" I asked.

She sighed and looked up at the sky. "Heat of the moment."

I smiled at her choice of words. My amber eyes met her grey eyes. Constance and I are closer than sisters. We love to duel and surprisingly, like to form a strategy. We also have a rocky relationship with our mother so the Fates decided to have us met each other.

Some campers entered the arena and I looked a bit closer. A certain grey eyed, blonde haired, angry daughter of Athena entered the arena. She saw us and ran to Constance and I.

"Hey Annabeth," I greeted.

"Hi Raid, Constance. I need your help," Annabeth replied.

"Why?" asked Constance.

"You know Percy has been taken. We need some Ares kids to potrol the outer edge while a team goes saves him. Do you want to be a potrol girl?" she explained.

"Sure," Constance and I responds at them same time.

For the second time today, our eyes met and we started laughing.

Annabeth smiled for the first time in a while. "Okay, bring a weapon and wear light armor. We met in two hours."

"Okay," I said. Annabeth walked away, determination on her face.

"I'm going to get ready. See you soon," Constance explained and ran out of the arena.
I followed her out to Ares' cabin.

Javin James' POV

Hello there. I'm Javin James, son of Hermes, and I am one of the fastest campers in camps. A few days ago, I turned 16 and I was super excited.

I was chilling in Hermes Cabin while spinning Swift, my knife. My serves ADHD was acting up. My foot starting tapping; I started to hum a tuner, the same song my mother sang to me every night before she died.

My head conunselor out me on a "time out" after pulling a prank on him. It means I have to stay on my bed for a hour. Since I have really bad ADHD, it is unbearable. Over time though, I got used to it.

Someone knocked on the door. My hour can't be up yet? Maybe it could be? Did Kronos finally become useful and make time fly?

"Come in!" I yelled.