First Chapter: Creation.

Hi guys! This is my first story. And quite frankly, I am writing this at middle of the night (around 3 am. + not native english speaker) so don't expect it to be perfect. Hmm.. Well then. Hope you enjoy it!
.

...................................................

Y/N's Pov. (all the way)

Woah! I finally get to see Columbia University. Inside and out! I've dreamed of this since I got interested in science of genetics. Midtown High school is cool! But boy I enjoy this trip more than I imagined! And we haven't even moved an inch from the bus.

We got out of the bus and when we went inside the Uni we parted into three different groups

We got out of the bus and when we went inside the Uni we parted into three different groups. Our group included my friend, me, few girls I knew from my class and two dudes who I have just seen in school here and there. We were the first ones to see genetics lab where the genetically altered Araneaes and some insects lied.

Introducer started "Hello I'm Dr. Shuma Welrid. Welcome to Columbia University's genetics lab!".
The woman in front started to introduce the building and telling a little about the history and founding.

I was too busy to listen from all the facts I threw about the Spiders to Stacy.

Stacy Miller is my best friend from Midtown. She is like all-knowing science nerd. She even has her own thesis about Quantum Physics she made at home in the summer. So yeah. She is the definition of a big N-E-R-D.

"Look Stacy! There's a Wolf spider! If I get it correct it's the Lycosa! Wow! Such a beauty!!"

"Woah. I suggest to keep away from them! That's not pretty and don't they bite and shit?!" Stacy stated with disgusted face.

"Language! And listen to this woman please!" our teacher Mr. Harrington whined.

"Yes. That is correct Miss. Lycosa it is and its bite stings a lot. Trust me. All the Spiders here are somewhat venomous so everyone should keep your hands to yourself. Thank you!" Dr. Welrid mentioned with uptight smile.

I moved my eyes to Stacys direction and she knew what I was thinking. Maybe we should just listen.

"Hey Y/N! Isn't that Black Widow spider?" suddenly a girls voice broke our silence.

I turned around and saw Michelle.

"Ahh yes. But it's glowing weirdly. I can't see clearly it's marks." I answered.

"Actually I think that's the modified one." A boys voice said this time.

He was looking at me in the eyes. Smiling widely.

"Yeah I guess you're right. Hi! I'm Y/N! We have Math together." I held out a hand.

He took it "Yeah i know who you are! I'm Ned! And that waay over there is Peter."

I just saw his back but nodded at him.

We stood there about 15 minutes just watching the spiders and listening to Dr. Weldrid rambling about them.

It was time for us to move.

Just when I was leaving the spider area I noticed how the Black widow spider had somehow escaped its box and was now going up on my sleeve to my back. Just when I was about to slap it away it was faster and bit me on my finger. I shook it off just to see it landing on that Peter dude. Without him knowing.

I wasn't feeling so good and I got all the way to Stacy. Then all went blurry and black.

....................................................

*Oh man!* Why my thoughts are this loud?

I got up abnormally fast. Sudden ache on my elbow and I remembered the falling. How embarrasing. In front of the class.

I was home and had no idea how I got there. Still feeling sick I went to the bathroom.

"Honey! Breakfast is ready!" I heard mom yelling.

"Yeah! Coming!"

I went to the downstairs to start my day.

"So~ How was the trip? You got so late in last night I didn't get the chance to ask then. " she asked not even glancing at me.

How on earth I got here?

"Fine I guess." I just sort of blurted out.

"Okay not bugging you in the morning." she said defeatedly and walked away.

I ate just cereal fast and took the glass of milk to drink it on the way to the door. I put it down on the countersink to put my shoes on. I drank the last of it and was ready to go almost outside when I noticed that the glass was jammed on my hand. I shook and shook it but no. Also a lot of paper was stuck on me..

Nothing worked. What the hell is going on?!

......................................................

Okay so this is like a backstory to what's happening next. And I write quite fast so the whole story will be finished in no time.

(Also tell me what you think! *wink wink*)

See ya underoos!