Chapter Four: Wall Crawler

Hello again! This time I'm doin a shorter one. Because I want to wrap this up in the next part. Hope you enjoy!
...............................................

*Bang*

You heard gun shot and felt arms wrapping around you and a little tingle. In a second you were out of it.

..................................

Peters Pov.

I was crawling on the wall and saw how the man pushed the door open and in a flash I was down. Behind Y/N. He shot and I got Y/N out of the bullet just right on time.

Y/N was down once again and I got really... Angry. Because Y/N is Stacys friend!

When the man was backing up realizing what he had done I caught him and dragged him away. Giving him a warning.

When I finally got back Y/N was walking on the wall. Halfly passed out. Going to the windows. I just followed in the back. Watching that everything was all right. Tucked in and asleep I left from the window to mine. Next to Y/Ns! I didn't even know!

.....................................

The next day I woke up an extra hour early to make sure Y/N got to school alright. I followed and kept an eye out. Few times I almost got caught but saved myself with... Luck?

There were few papers sticking at the back and then in the alley Y/N was walking up the wall.. Which was lucky that no one saw..

Then Y/N panicked and started to fall. I kept an eye the whole time. But once it was clear Y/N didn't need my help I went back home to sleep. Truth is. I couldn't sleep very much because I was thinking Y/N the whole time.

Just then it hit me. I wasn't alone. There was another one too.

A Wall Crawler I mean!

......................................

So next one will be the last one
(

I'm not so proud of this part but dealing with it..)

See ya underoos!