Chapter one.

Y/N ran through the forest as fast as they could. Dodging and ducking between trees and branches, she tried hard to escape the red and black monster. "Slender! Please, help me!" She said, looking around for her tall friend.

"Nowhere to run now, princess~" she heard a croaky voice say behind her, as she tripped over a branch and fell on all fours. Panic ripping through her, she tried to get up, but couldn't. She couldn't even lift her hand. She felt tears well up in her eyes as the monster approached her. "W-what do y-you want from me?" She asked,

"I want you, you belong to me, y/n~"

And just as the demon went to pierce her chest with its claw, she woke up.

Y/N jumped up in her bed and looked around anxiously. Sighing contentedly when she realised she was safe, she let her shoulders slump. It was a week before her 17th birthday, and she had been getting that same nightmare daily. It confused her, as she had never seen or heard of anything similar to the demon she saw in her slumbers. She looked over to her clock, her h/l hair brushing against her cheeks. It's was 12:17am.... she always woke up at that time when she had the nightmare. Knowing she wouldn't be able to go back to sleep, she placed her feet on the carpeted floor. Y/N stood up and stretched, hearing the bones in her back crack, with a satisfying 'pop'. She walked over to her bathroom, opening the door and cringing at the squeaking sound it made. She splashed cold water on her face, and looked back up at herself in the mirror. Standing behind her, was a boy. He seemed to be around her age, and had light, chestnut brown hair. In all honesty, he was attractive. She spun around to see if she could still see him, but he was gone. She looked back in the mirror and shook her head. "I'm hallucinating again, I told them not to weaken my medication!" She said to herself. Y/N had a split personality, you see, and if they weren't able to take control, it often resulted in hallucinations. She could still talk to her other two personalities though. "That's it, I'm going to see slender." She whispered to herself. She heard as Kathy whispered back "you do that, we can't stop you. After all, you won't stop taking that damn medication!" She was the more... aggressive, side. "Go on ahead doll, ignore Kathy, she's being over-dramatic lately!" This was Rhea, she was the calm and collective side. And Y/N, she was a mixture of both. She walked out the door after pulling on some vans, living right beside the forest she walked straight on in, going off the path. "Slender, where are you?" She cooed, looking for her friend, whom she had known since childhood. Y/N thought of him as a father, as her own was never around for her. She had a loving mother though, and she loved her dearly. Y/N heard light static behind her, and smiled like a child on Christmas Day. "Slender!" She shouted happily, rushing through the fallen leaves and branches, wrapping an arm around her dear friend. "Hello Y/N," He said happily, a smile evident in his voice. "I missed you~" she purred, finally pulling away from the father-like hug Slender always gave. "As did I," He said, ruffling Y/N's hair. "How is secondary school treating you?" He asked, curiosity laced in his words. Y/N smiled, nodding happily. "Very well, I have amazing grades and I'm the most popular girl at school!" She beamed, proud to do her mother so proud. "Oh, Y/N, I'm so proud of you! Well done dear!" Slender said, picking up Y/N and spinning her around. Y/N laughed happily, smiling at her friend. God, her life was amazing.

____________________________

Y/N jumped up in her bead, panting heavily as beads of sweat rolled down her forehead. "What the fuck...." she whispered, her mind blank. "What just happened?" She whimpered, wiping her tired, dry eyes with her hands. "Daddy?" She called, as she saw her father peek around the door. "Yes darling?" He questioned, the large being positioning himself at the bottom of Y/N's bed. "Is it weird to have the same, repeating dream?" She pondered, raising an eyebrow and tilting her head to enchanted the idea of curiosity. Her father seemed to look to the ceiling and think, as shadows danced across the room. But they were friendly, always there to comfort Y/N. "Not really, Now, get some sleep, we have a new arrival tomorrow," he whispered, kissing her head gently. "Okay daddy," She said, falling asleep.

———————-

Okay guys! First chapter! I know my writing isn't that good and the story might develop too fast but I don't really care.

I just hope you guys enjoy!