Chapter 10

I walked back to where Jisung was and to say that it wasn't awkward was a lie. After about 2 minutes I saw Chan walking back to his table with Minho trying to find out what just happened.

When I came back the food that they already ordered was there so we ate in silence. Jisung's mom saw this and came up to us "Talk you two so you guys can catch up." Who does this bitch think she is was what I wanted to say but knowing it won't end well I just kept quiet and nodded.

When she left we still didn't talk until we were done eating and paying was when he said "Let's go somewhere?" I just nodded he extended his hand out but I didn't take it. I could see Minho and Chan following behind us. Chan didn't look to happy that Jisung was trying to get a little touchy.

Jisung's mom left when we were done eating. So it was the four of us but for some reason Jisung didn't want to hang out with Minho and Chan.

"You may be wondering why we aren't with them well I just want to catch up, so we can be like the old times." He said trying to get a grip of my hand so we could run around the mall like crazy people like the old days.

But I wouldn't let him lay a finger on me and that's when I spoke up "Like I said Jisung I forgive you but I won't forget what you did and I'm not comfortable being around you anymore because everything comes back, it's gonna take a lot of time for us to be like what we were, but deep down I do want us to be friends again."

Jisung nodded and I turned around and walked back to where Minho and Chan were.

Minho went to talk to Jisung to cheer him up and I stayed with Chan.

"Why was he being all touchy y/n" Chan said looking a little irritated.

"Clam down you kangaroo he just wanted us to be friends but how we use to be, and pulse what's so wrong with being touchy with Jisung he gonna be my future husband and I don't have a boyfriend or husband yet." I said teasing him but later on I know I'm going to regret saying anything

He smirked and then walked away from me. I went to walk by his side and we walked through the mall me trying to get Chan to talk to me.

Until some girl came up to him. "Hey pretty boy what's your name?" This bitch again I thought cause she's the one that always picks on me when I would go to school.

She had her hands all over Chan and I tried hold in my anger but that's when he finally spoke "Names Chan." He can speak to this shit but not me, "Call me what you want..." she says while handing him a paper with her number probably on it.

Before he would take it I took the paper and ripped it up. "What the hell is wrong with you don't you see he's with someone you fucking slut."

"Who the fuck do you think your are you nerd he's not even yours." She's said.

"Is that fucking right Kat." I moved Chan's face so that he was facing me.

I smashed our lips together I could hear a gasp from her and Chan didn't respond immediately but later on did when he wrapped his arms around my waist and to pull me closer. His lips moved with mine and I didn't want to stop but I had too.

I pulled our lips apart and turned to face her. But before I could even face her I felt the same set of lips on mine I was in shocked but then relaxed when he tried bring me even closer. I bite his lip as I ended the kiss with him.

I finally turned to Kat "You may have been a bitch to me in school but don't you dare touch him he's mine." I said.

She walked away with an irritated face and stopping her feet like a 3 year old.

I turned to Chan "So you were willing to talk to her but not me." I looked at him and all he did was smirk and pulled me closer to him where there was not space between us.

He moved his head so that his lips were almost touching my ear and said "This is what you get for calling Jisung your husband and saying you didn't have a boyfriend."

I nodded my head and said "'I'm sorry Channie." And kissed his cheek. He smiled and that's when I saw his dimples.

Holy fuck those dimples I love them when we started to walking holding hands.

While we were walking there were many girls looking at Chan and it made me feel a little angry but at the same time he's not theirs he's my kangaroo.

It was already 8:00 and that when we thought it would be a good time to head back home but we had to go with Jisung and Minho.

Me:Where are you and lover boy.
MEANHOE😼:well for starters I saw you and Chan got a little heated locking lips.
Sungie and me are getting ice cream the one in fort of vans.
Me: Sungie¿

Chan saw my confusion expression and looked at my phone "That's Jisung" he said.

I nodded but then something caught my eyes. It was a dinosaur plushie and for some reason I really wanted.

I dragged Chan with me to go see the plushie. And when I got there I was like a kid in a candy shop.

" Channie~ look I want the Dino he thinks he's scary like you."

He smiled "Anything for you baby." We went up to the cash register and payed but I then looked at the clerk.

My eyes were playing with me but it was Jeongin. "JEONGINNIE." I yelled with the biggest smile on my face.

He looked up and his face turned happy to see me. "LOSER." He got out form the back to hug me.

" What are you doing here I never knew you worked and pulse your parents would never let you work."

"Well about that..." he said while looking down playing with his hair. " I just kinda tell them I'm at your house."

I shook my head but then I heard someone clear their throat and turned around to see a jealous Chan.

I went up to him and put my arms around his neck "Channie this is my best friend Jeongin and on top of that he swings both ways."

He nodded "Okay I believe you but you know you're mine now and I hate sharing." While telling me this he already manage to put his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

I pecked his check and turned to Jeongin looking at us with wide eyes and his jaw dropped to the floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!!! IM OLDER THEN YOU AND NOT TO METION YOUR BEST FRIEND?"

I just laughed at him from his reaction. "Okay one you're older then me by 10 days and we got together just a couple of days ago, and I want to pay for this dino."

Jeongin just shook his head while saying he was thinking he was grown.

When we were done paying I said bye to Jeongin to walk where Minho and Jisung were so we can get this long night over with.

🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖
A/N ik this is late but I'm sorry if it's crappy cuz I barely got sleep going to Canada and coming back the same day. I'm about to start school which would make me more busy but Ik I'm gonna be writing in class or when I get home I hope. Well I hope y'all had a good day. ❤️