Dual Heat Attack! [Y/n] [L/n] & Jonathan Joestar

Dual Heat Attacks are likely going to be a mix of dialogue and writing scenarios.
Enjoy!

_______________

[Y/n] and Jonathan stand together as [Y/n] brings out her whip, staring down their opponent. [Y/n] smirks as she dashes towards them.

[Y/n]: Ladies first Jojo!

Jonathan: Of course [Y/n], right after you!

[Y/n] cracks her whip against the opponents head, making them reel back in pain as she slides past them while her whip ties around their feet, with a smirk and glowing (e/c) eyes she lets hamon flow into the whip as she uses her gathered strength to swing her opponent around while slamming them against the floor and walls before releasing them in the air.

[Y/n]: Jojo now!

Jonathan prepares himself as he takes deep breaths to let hamon flow into his body, with a sharp look in his eyes he raises his fists until the opponents near his proximity. Once they were close enough they were bombarded with a series of hamon filled punches.

Jonathan: SUNLIGHT YELLOW OVERDRIVE!!!!

With a final punch, Jonathan grabs the opponent and throws them towards [Y/n], and as soon as they were in the right position [Y/n] spin kicked their stomach making them crash into a wall making a crater around their body.

Jonathan: That was amazing [Y/n]!

[Y/n]: Thanks Jojo, you were great yourself!