0⃣7⃣

🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

I woke up Monday morning, almost every bruise was healed. Except for one on my arm. I just sighed as I looked at it. Then I take my shower and get dressed

 Then I take my shower and get dressed

But I don't wear the beanie. My hair in a ponytail. I go out and make breakfast. Then when I finished I grab a sandwich for lunch and my book bag, and head out to school. I put my things in my locker and got the letters out. I went to the office and put them there then I went to class. The teacher glared at me as usual. I smiled at him which is unusual for me. He looked confused. I never smile in class. He rolled his eyes at me. I sit down in my seat. Then a memory of my mother flashed through my head.

" Lucy, I love you, I always have and always, even if I'm not here, I'll still love you " I heard my mother said

I felt something cold and wet run down my face. The teacher looked at me like I was crazy. I felt my face. I was crying. The bell rang. I quickly wiped my tears before the rest of the students came in. I stayed quite and tried to make myself small so no one would notice me. But the boys already did. They placed letters on my desk. The teacher looked at me. I sighed and got up and took my stuff with me to the office. I take the other letters that I put in here earlier. I read them. I said no to them all. Why can't they understand that I don't like them? I thought. " Why don't you ever say yes to any of them? " Gray asked. " Well, I don't really like them at all, they are so annoying, it's flattering that I get all these letters, but I keep saying no but they don't stop " I explain. " Why don't you just date them all, and break up with them and then they'll leave you alone " Gray suggests. " No... I can't do that, that's very mean " I said. " That's what I do " He said with a yawn. " It's okay for you to do it cause you are popular, but I'm not so I'll be hated even more if I do " I said. I finished writing the last no. I get up and put all the letters in the return bin. I was walking back when lisanna stopped me. She's probably skipping. " So what ya doing loser? " She asked. I look down. Then someone grabbed.my hair. " Hey she's talking to you " Angel said. I winced a little. Lisanna kicked me and Angel threw me on the ground and the two girls started stepping on my stomach. " Hahah! Look at you loser " Angel taunted me and then she runs to catch up with lisanna. I get up. " Some Angel you are... " I mutter. My stomach really hurts. That's where I get hit the most so it's a very vulnerable spot. I go back to the office clenching my stomach. They looked at me weirdly. I waved them off. " Blondie you don't look so good " Natsu said. " That's a first " Gray said. Miss Mavis glared at him. " I-im fine " I stutter. My stomach start to hurt a lot. I don't remember what happened after that, it's kinda fuzzy.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

That Blondie walked in like she just got beat up but she had no scars or bruises. I muffled my laugh at Gray's joke. She was stuttered when she talked. Then she fell down. She's on her hands and knees. She coughed up a lot if blood. I mean a lot. Mavis jumped out of her chair to go help her. She helps her up but blood is still coming out her mouth from the coughing. She covered her mouth with her hands. When she saw the blood she started shaking " Mama...? " She asked. She ran away from Mavis. " Please don't take me away, I didn't do it! It wasn't me " She screams. Great this is happening again. " Boys get up now! " Mavis ordered. We all jumped up. " Now all 4 of you need to carry her, take her to the infirmary. " Mavis said. We look at her confused, but we go to pick up Blondie. " Where are you taking me? I promise I didn't do it " She said. " Your going to the hospital " Gray said. " It's the infirmary " I correct. " Same thing " He said. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity. We put her in the infirmary with the nurse.
" What happened? " She asked, she was trembling and wouldn't go near her. " She coughed up blood and started screaming about how 'it's not her fault' " Gray explains. " Come child, it's alright, I'm not gonna hurt you " She said. That's the nicest I've ever heard her say anything. She slowly walked toward her. Then she sat down on the Gurney. She put a flashlight in her eye. " Nothing wrong there " She said. She checked her reflexes which she said was good. Then I remembered that she was holding onto her stomach when she walked into the office. " She was holding her stomach when she came back from the hallway " I said. The nurse nodded and told Blondie to lay back. Then she pushed her hands down on her stomach making her hiss. She lifted her shirt a little to see her stomach. It has different color marks on there, like purple, red, blue. " Goodness child what happened to you? " The nurse asked surprised at the bruises on her stomach. " My bullies " She said in a low voice but we all heard her. Who are her bullies?
" Who are they? " The nurse asked. Blondie glances at us then whispers something to the nurse. She nodded in reply. " You must avoid anything that could hurt your stomach " She ordered. The Blondie got off the Gurney and was walking. She was wobbly, but she was walking. She was about to walk out, but she stopped for some reason. She ran and hid behind the four of us. " What happened Blondie? " Gray asked. " My name is Lucy, and I heard someone... " She answered. Then these two boys, one with blonde spikey hair and blue eyes and one with short messy hair and red eyes, came in the infirmary.

🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

It's Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney from my last school saber tooth high. They always assault me. But what are they doing here? I thought. I heard their voices coming this way so I stopped and ran behind the boys. The other two were talking to nurse about something. I pulled jellal jacket. He turned around. I whisper to him what to do. He nodded and back out of the infirmary and was standing at the door. Then I went down to the office.

In the office

In the office i sat on the couch. " Miss Mavis there are two boys from my old school here " I said. " What?! Which ones? " She asked. " Sting and rogue " I answer. " Oh my gosh, Okay, don't worry, just, we need someone to protect you " She said. I nodded. But who would do that? Everyone here hates me or wants to date me. Then Natsu walked in. " Why did you leave like that? " He asked. " Natsu, he'll do it " Mavis said. I nodded, but I was scared because lisanna hates me and she likes Natsu. " I will do what? " He asked. " You'll protect her " She answered. " From what? " He asked.
" Everything " She answered. " Okay " Natsu shrugged. He took that better than I expected