Chapter 14

Heart's pov .
I got an email to report to his house with immediate effect , well I knew I would get into trouble , am I sorry nope , he perfectly deserved it  and it felt so good to put him in his placed , sometimes I just want to punch him on his face but I know he would hit me back as well as I would lose my job , I need to save up for my daughter's education and wellbeing . 
I went to his house .
"Follow me "said Andrei.
I did , he led me inside , fuck it was so gorgeous inside ,  pure crystal  and gold theme . He led me upstairs .  He stopped infront of a door and asked me to go in . I  walked in  after opening the door .  It was  a huge bedroom witha couch , a study table  , a kingsize bed so big it could accomodate an orgy of four .  The fluffy carpet kissed my feet  this looked like a palace .  The door slammed shut .  I turned around , is this an episode of paranormal activity?
He stood four steps away from me ,  he was in a tie less white shirt and a pair of black trousers.
"Pleasant surprise to see you after the stunt you pulled on me last night " he said.
"Am sorry sir "I said .which I wasnt .
I was in his fucking bedroom sweet fuck!
" words dont mean anything , but actions do , you humiliated  me infront of my staff "he said
"Am sorry "I said .
"They are just plain words , I am your boss  you respect me " he said .
"Okay sir " i replied .
" so you are going to do what I tell you  since you humiliated me let me give you a doze of your medicine ."he said . Where is this going ? Am starting to fee nervous and afraid .
"Take off your clothes ?" He said  . Did I hear him clearly?
"No , am not ." I said .
"I said take off all your clothes ,or I will do it myself " he said . Hes bluffing
"You are sick am not stripping  for you or anyone "  I said , he took a seat on the couch , and looked at me .
"Your choice , you either take  your clothes off or I take them off for you ."he said . I closed my eyes and opened them .
"No !" I said .
He looked startled .
" what did you say " He asked .
"I said no , am not taking off my clothes  for you ."  I said  what is his deal with me , why is he so cold with me . His look shifted to anger . 
" one last time " he said .
" I said No!" I said . 
" very well then you had your chances ." He  said .
He took his phone .
"Send me two men " he said . My heart was racing , what will he do to me palms sweating . I could have just taken them off . Two guys came into the room .
" restrain her "he told them they grabbed me  and pinned me to the bed I was eagle spread . Trembling with fear as the strong hands pinned me down . Dont this men have mercy .
My boss had a dark look on his face its either he was someone else or he thought I was someone else .
"Please dont I beg you " I pleaded .
"Lets see how tough you are " he said .  Until I was tied  and the men left .
He took off my shoes, ripped off my skirt with his bear hands  , I cried for help .  I was tied down like skin drying ,
My thigh high stockings displayed before him .  He tore off my blouse , and tossed it on the floor ,  ripping off my pink bra as if it were a piece of tissue , I cried for him to stop , pleading to let me go am sorry .
He tore of my underwear , he looked at me with raging dark desire ,  the men had tied me  I spread naked on his bed eagle spread to be precise i couldnt move  they used some cable ties to restrain me .  He looked at my body with amazement , he  took off his shirt , I was crying and so scared at this point to admire what a sexy god body he had .  I was shaking and crying for help , he took out something from his drawer, it looked familiar , it was a condom .
"Please no , I beg you please "  I begged him  .
"Shhhh, I want to teach you a lesson and you will not press any charges , you must respect me " he said . I was crying , shaking and sweating .
"Why are you doing this to me please just stop  am sorry okay just let me go dont hurt me , my little daughter depends on me " I pleaded .
" shhhh , I wont hurt you , I will go so smooth   and easy on you  Camille to teach you a lesson " he said , he called me Camille , who is that ? So I was kinda right he thinks am her or confused somehow . He began to unbackle his trouser ,I screamed and cried for help .
The door burst open before he could unzip his pants .
"Tyrone what are you doing ! Oh! Shit ! What is wrong with you!  " Nate said as he walked inside , he pushed him aside . He took some scissors and cut the cable ties , covered me with the sheets , I was beyond fearful , humiliated and sad  I cried uncontrollably  , he carried me out of the room covered in the sheets . 
" what happened ?" His mother asked as he walked past her  to the main door .
" well it happens that your son , my twin brother tried to rape her "he said  . She gasped in shock and disbelief  and total anger .
He took me and placed me in his car' s back seat , he drove off .
I didnt know where we were , he carried me to a beautiful mansion probably his house ,  laid me on the couch , I was shaking with fear .
" I wont hurt you " he said .  He handed me a glass of water , he went and came back with a shirt , sweat pants and hoodie ,  he handed them to me as he excused himself to give me private time to change .
They were comfy .
He came back .
" am really sorry about my brother , hes going through a divorce and its kinda getting to his system  , but on his behalf am so sorry , did he hurt you?" He said .
I shook my head , he gave me a warm hug .
" am really sorry dear okay , i heard screams and found you ,  if  he hurt you I will deal with him okay , " he said .
He made me feel a little better by just holding me into his arms gently stroking my hair .
I had to go home , the nanny had informed me earlier yesterday that she had to dash  to the hospital to see her sister which means I will need to be home early  and pick Mighty from school .
"I need to go , thank for everything "  I said .
" I could drop you home if its okay " he said .
"That would be great , thank you " he said .
Shit! I had left my phone in Tyrone's house . 
Nate drove me home in his ferrari ! A fucking Ferrari!
I had asked him to drive me to Mighty's school to pick her up . When my daughter saw me  she  jumped up in joy , she was the last student in  the school but she waited for me in the waiting room .
"Mommy , "she said .
"  my precious angel "I said as I took her into my embrace .
"Mommy are you okay , you look sad " she said as she touched my face .
"Am just a little bit tired ."I said . She looked at Nate who stood behind me ,
"Honey this is Nate my friend "I said , she shook her hand  with him .
" hey princess you are very beautiful " Nate said .
"Thank you sir "she replied he carried her on his arms .
Mighty gasped when he saw a Ferrari .
"Wow!"she said .
"You wanna ride in my Ferrari?"Nate asked .
"Are you kidding me , yes I want to, mommy can I ?"she said
"Yes sure honey , hes taking us home " I said .
She got into the back seat staring inside the car .
*********
I led him into our two bedroom apartment ,  he didnt stay for long though he told mw he had to rush to work but I know damn well he is going to beat up his brother whom I came to learn they were twins .
I turned on the tv for Mighty to watch , as I escorted out Nate no lie he was so handsome .
We stood by the main door .
"Thanks for everything , and for the ride my daughter will never forget this  neither will I "I said .
" you are welcome , can I ask you something if you dont mind ?"  He said .
"Yea sure go ahead ." He said .
" where is your husband ?" He asked . I wanted to burst into laughter , the ring does fool everybody .
"I dont have a husband , am a single mom Nate " I said
"Oh ! I mean the ring , never mind anyways , I should be heading to Ty.. I mean work ."he said .
" Nate just let it slide dont hurt him please "I said he looked into my eyes .
His lips landed on mine before I knew it , he broke off from the kiss and walked to his car leaving me wondering what just happened.