Chapter 15

Tyrone's pov .
I demanded she report to my house immediately , at that point I felt so overpowered with anger ,
As she stood infront of me , I told her to strip , well I wanted to scare her to intimidate her and humiliate her.
She said no , thrice! I called my men to restrain her so that I could strip her myself .
Camilla's face planted in her, the anger I felt came like fire meeting gasolene , I tore off her clothes , I hated Camilla so much and somehow my  mind played games on me , all I could see was Camilla, fuck ! The last thing I wish to see was her bitch ass face.
I will humiliate her and rape her to shame her  , I was drawn back to reality when my brother stormed into the room pushing me further away , thats when I realised it was Heart , she was sobbing uncontrollably , lying naked and tied up , what the fuck was I doing to her! I let my anger take over my mind thats why it made me see things that were not real.
Nate took her after covering her out of the room , I have never seen  Heart so scared and in tears like that , what have I done ! Damn it !I raked my hair angrily.I hurt an innocent girl . I cant believe I almost raped my driver . Looking at her torn clothes on the floor .
My mom walked in my room.
" what the fuck is wrong with you! Are you fucking insane ! "She barked at me .
"Mom please not now "I said .
She slapped me .
" you think rape is a joke! I thought I raised you better than this ! Not everyone is your ex wife , I did warn you about Camilla but you went ahead and married her , now look at you , your anger issues are hurting other people! This is so unbelievable my son tried to rape his driver!" She said . She let out a heavy breathe.
"I dont know what else to tell you but am so dissapointed in you , just be ready  with your lawyer to go to court incase she decides to file a sexual assault case on you ."she said and left.  Whatever!
*************
I was in my home office when I heard shouts .
"Tyrone ! Show your fucking face !"
I walked to where the noise came from . Great my brother ! Another torment .
He got hold of me and pushed me .
" Nate I dont wanna fight you " I  said , I honestly knew if I did he would wake up three months later from a coma .
He pushed me again.
"What is wrong with you huh? You think this is funny? "He said .
He landed a blow on my face ,  the security men came in the pull him away from me
He was breathing so hard.
"Take him out of my house!"I said .
"No need , I will see myself out , I just came here to tell you something , you should know  rape is a crime , she has a daughter who depends on her, her mother is all she has , so if you hurt her mother , you hurt that little girl too you should have seen how she held her mother  dearly and asked her why she was sad ,  shes a single mother trying to make ends meet for her daughter , but anyway its not like a billionaire like yourself cares about how much you hurt people all because you are angry over what some goldigger you married whom we told you not to , pathetic " he said and walked out slamming the door behind him .
Heart is a single mother, it makes sense why her relationship status is unknown .
It wasnt my intention to hurt her,I just need to get over Camilla , shes married to Luke they are expecting their third child she seems so happy yet I feel so miserable and hurt others over something I chose for myself , there were signs but I ignored , several people came foward to tell me they suspected Luke and Camilla has something going on way before I married her but I ignored them and assumed they were just jealous of my soon to be wife and nightmare .