//115//

after the whole picnic hangout, everyone decided to go to minho's house to hang out-

because god knows how much they missed flooding into the living room while minho was gone.

"ah, feels like home." changbin burst through the doors, sighing and dramatically dropping down into the beanbag he had missed so much.

"you're such a roach," minho rolled his eyes, tossing his house keys onto the couch as he flopped down into the cushions.

as if it set something off in him- seeing minho's back as he was laying on his stomach, drew something in jisung to lay on top of him.

he fell down on minho's back- making him let out a groan as to jokingly complain about how he "couldn't breathe".

after thrashing around however, minho stayed still to allow jisung to lay comfortably on him.

"ew you still smell like hospital." jisung complained, scrunching his nose up.

"still?" minho groaned. "i've been back for a couple days, i should be free of nasty hospital smell." he said sadly, disappointed especially because he knew how much jisung missed his normal smell.

of course he did. the younger kept complaining about it 'i hate hospital smell,' 'when are you gonna start smelling like minho again?' 'disappointed.'

it was really funny and it made them laugh, but minho had to agree with the fact that it was an unpleasant smell. it made him anxious.

suddenly minho remembered a question he wanted to ask jisung. "how did everything go with your mother?" he whispered so the others wouldn't hear as they had their own conversations.

"hm? oh it's gotten better. while you were recovering she got permitted into a rehab center. she's not alone anymore and she has a really high chance of getting better now." jisung smiled, making minho happy.

"alright, thats good to hear."

jisung scooted off minho and they both sat up, moving into conversation like the rest.

"hyungs?" jeongin randomly spoke out, catching all of their attention in the room. "does this mean we can all be happy now?" he asked, taking it into consideration that now jiho is gone there was nothing else that could really bother them.

some of them couldn't help but smile softly at the cute youngest boy. "yes jeongin," chan decided to answer. "we can all be happy now."

jeongin sighed happily, "oh good. because i think it's about time we were able to have fun again!" he enthusiastically said, making everyone else agree.

jisung took this time to think for a second.

he had been wanting to say something to all of them once he got the chance, and now looking at all the boys gathered he thought right now would be a good time to say something.

"um, guys there's something i've been meaning to actually say to you all.." jisung finally spoke up.

he leaned closer to minho, as he played with his fingers.

they all looked over at him, their attention softly placed on jisung as he started to speak.

he took in a breath, already knowing how this 'speech' would end. he knew that saying thanks would make him emotional.

"i really just wanted to say thank you to everyone." he finally looked up to meet their gazes, feeling better from actually looking at them. he let out another breath he was holding.

the mood changed quickly into sincerity, and the others knew where this was heading and they already felt like they were going to melt.

"i know i haven't really spoken about it, but i know what i've been through has affected you guys.."