Epilogue extended

Hey lovelies.. hope you all are doing well.. it's been long since I promised to share with you ppl the true incidents that I've used here in my fiction... so here I go..

1. Dowhill, the place that I said about in the fiction does really exist.. and it is regarded as one of the most scariest places in the world with its ranking amongst the first 30 in the world, and among top 10 in India.. I've never been exactly to the same place, but yeah my colleague had been there.. and she said it's really spooky... though she didn't see any unusual being, but she felt the air heavy and unusually cool...
Localities believe that a headless spirit haunt the entire area... many of them claim to have seen that headless apparition amongst the woods.  Some taxi drivers here still don't carry passengers to dowhill..

2. Victoria Boys School formerly called Dowhill school is also believed to be haunted.. alleged  sounds of children are being heard during vacations from inside the school campus.
I would like to share one incident here.. during my school days, my bio teacher used to be one of my fav.. Arup Sir (I've changed his name here) later left our school to join victor boys school as a senior bio teacher.. I lost contact with him until I joined my job...
It was then when I asked him about the alleged supernatural activities there.. to my surprise,  he avoided the topic telling to drop that and forget about supernatural things...
His words didn't match his actions..
I dunno what did he hide.. but I'm sure he did hide some facts..

3. Teesta river, I really dunno if its haunted or something uncanny of exists in its bed.. But accidents are very common on it... each and every year... deaths are evident..
This year, just before 2 weeks one innova carrying 3 tourists from Rajasthan along with the driver tripped into the river.. according to the passers by, the car vanished within minutes after it plunged into the river... such a pathetic incident.. corpse of one tourist was found three days later at place miles away from the accident spot..
The other two along with the driver and the car still missing..
NDRF jawans couldn't help in the situation much, though they tried hard..  experts from Navy along with experienced divers and improved machines have been brought from Visakhapatnam... But experts couldn't help till today...

Intense underwater currents, turbulent water  and quicksand on its banks and bed make the river all the more frightening, says geoscientists..

My mother's great grand mother said something about the river which is unbelievable.. her words are carried in the form of a story through generations.. it says, the river used to make a typical conch shell type sound every monsoons..  the sound was weird and alien type.. she herself had heard the river calling.. the sound stayed for days, even weeks.. and within days of the river call, deaths were very evident on the river... specially death of young males.
People those days assumed that it's the rivers hunger for life that made it call.. and everyone used to be extra cautious,  staying at homes when the river started calling..  but of no use...
Incidents like a boy who slept peacefully at night were found missing from home next early morning.. their dead bodies were found floating on water sometimes,  sometimes no trace at all..
No one knows what made those boys get out from home at night and walk to the river!

4. Morgan House is a lodge in Kalimpong Subdivision.. as the name indicates,  it was British made... it is considered to be haunted and have been enlisted among the haunted hotels..
I dunno much about it... I've just used the name..

5. Rosy Thapa, the name is my imaginary... but the incident is true.. and of Dowhill itself. I've a habit of reading travelogues.. this incident was described by one of the traveller and was claimed to be true and his self experienced.. even the incident that Raina experienced while heading towards Downhill  are true as per that travelogue series i.e. the writer experienced that himself..
the writer used his pseudo name in the travelogue.
His experience had a lasting impact on my mind.. He was so exceptionally well in describing the incident that I felt I was living the incident...
I used his experience in my fiction..  I couldn't give him credits as I don't know what originally his name is..