Afterschool Hangout (Edited)

(AU)

Sorry I had been busy moving houses again and everything.

Warning This contains: A bit of Alcohol uses, a bit of degradation, blowjob, oral, unprotected sex etc

(Y/n)'s POV

"(Y/n)!"I hear Luffy down the corridor of the school hallway as I was currently at my locker getting ready for class.

"Hey Luffy"I say with a small smile, only to see him with his older brother Ace as he smiled at me. "Hey Ace"

"Hi (Y/n)-chan~"He says sending unnoticeable shivers at the way he said my name.

"What's up?"I asked.

"Nothing much"Luffy says back with his usual grin.

"Well then what's with the sudden approach?"I asked as they stood with me.

"Are you doing anything after school?"Luffy asked before pouting ever so cutely. "Everyone's already got plans"

"Well Luffy lucky for you I don't have work on Fridays after school so why not"I say with a shrug.

"That was real fast everyone else say no"Ace says with a sweat drop as I shrugged once again.

"Well I rather hangout with friends instead of being alone on a Friday night"I say with another shrug.

"Yosh!"Luffy cheered making me smirk as I closed my locker as the bell went. Luffy grabbed my arm and practically dragged me. "Let's go learn"

"Don't wanna"I muttered as he continued to drag me.

"Let's go"Ace says placing a hand on my back to push me forward. I gasped a bit at the sudden contact.

School had finally finished and I headed to my small apartment, had nice shower, placing my undergarments on. Over the

I put on my sandals and left my house after taking my most valuable items in my bag pack.

I decided to take my bicycle and rode towards Luffy's house, which I've been to before because the three brothers are normally the most costumers and buy a lot of pizza.

Yes I've met Sabo but he normally stays at Koala's house, his girlfriend she was super pretty and adorable.

I put my bike in the rack, before going up a few flight of stairs to the top. Once I made it to door, giving a firm knock.

"Hello Luffy it's (Y/n)"I say as I waited to hear his happy voice. I looked away at the sky with a small sigh as I waited.

My ears perked up when the sound of rattling of the lock and the door open.

"Lu-oh Ace hi"I say with a smile. "Luffy here?"

He sighed shaking his head.

"My idiot of a brother must of forgotten about this afternoon and went to go hangout with Kidd"Ace says as I sighed.

"Ouch Luffy, but to be honest I figured he do something like this"I say with a sigh in a little disappointed, before shrugging my shoulders. "Oh well next time, bye Ace have a good weekend"