Chapter 2 - The past part 2

Previously on Unbreakable....

She was slightly confused now she walks into the shadows and watch as toy bonnie began to move. Kitty began to follow the bunny animatronic into a party room her head tilted slightly. Jeremy had checked the camera in one of the cameras pressing the light he saw toy bonnie he then checked the prize corner and wind up the music box for the Marionette. He checked kids cove and seeing that mangle is still there he checked the stage to see toy Chica missing and he put it down and saw toy Chica without her beak. Flashing a flashlight at her he heard some noise in the vent it was kitty crawling through Jeremy went to check the right vent and saw kitty he was slightly confused.

Toy Chica had left and kitty came in Jeremy looked at her as kitty looked at him and smirks creepily. "Your the security guard now? Tell me how fun is it to be one? Scared endlessly... You should be very careful with the old ones they can be such a handful when they try to stuff you into a suit or try to keep killing you." Kitty said. "W-what d-do y-you m-mean?" Jeremy stuttered. "You will see very soon as for me I will be wondering and help most of the time." Kitty said. Jeremy nods his head and watched kitty leave to do her exploring.

Kitty POV

I walked out the office, through the hallway and checking each the other party rooms curious I looked around seeing party tables with party hats and plates. She made her way to the main room where ballon boy is with the freddy, chica, bonnie, and foxy carousal for children.

I walked into each room until I stop at the prize corner walking in I hear a cool music box I sighed listening to it's calming tune I turn and grab a freddy plush and hug him close to myself "I miss you dearly Freddy please come back to me I beg of you my handsome bear." I whispered quietly. I left the room and walked into another one which held Mangle I walk up to her mangled up body "I'll put you back together... I promise." I whispered the last part.

I turn and left the room and head down the hall and to the parts and service room upon opening it I looked in my eyes widen as I felt like crying. "N-no! W-what d-did t-they do to you guys?!" I shouted. I clenched my hands into fists growling menacingly my eyes narrowed angry I turned and left the friends I made at the pizzeria behind and head to the stage on the way there a beakless chica jumpscared me and I punched her in the face with a irk mark on my head growling "I'm not human you IDIOT! I am animatronic just like... you hehe." I said giggling in the end. "O-ow! T-that hurt!" T. Chica whined. 

I rolled my eyes "No duh doofus of course it hurts I'm made of metal but my skin is soft like human squishy skin is but underneath it's metal and human stuff in me." I explained. A T. Bonnie came running to T. Chica "Toy Chica! You alright?! I heard you-" He was cut off. I scoffed "She be fine it's not like I broke her or anything." I stated matter-of-fact. "R-right." he stuttered. I walked around them "So your the new edition for the old ones?" I asked.

They both nod when my head, turned to them a dark shadow cast over my face not showing my eyes a dark aura surrounds me along with a dark growl "This stupid Fazbear Entertainment! They think they- Ugh!" I shouted in anger. I sighed calming down and turn to the two toy Bonnie and Chica "Don't think we are friends! Because we aren't! I hate toy animatronics especially those who replace my friends!" I yelled angrily. I saw them flinch I sighed and smiled happy once again.

I heard a scream, my eyes widen as I quickly ran out the room towards the security office and I saw puppet about to jumpscare him before he could I ran in front of Jeremy getting jumpscared instead but a slash to the eye I screamed and cried covering my eye falling on my knees bleeding black oil.

Marionette was gonna pick me up but "Don't touch me! You tried to hurt my friend leave!" I yelled. Marionette left I turned to Jeremy and hug him nuzzling into his chest "I will protect you from them I promise." I said. Jeremy smiles and pets my head "I believe you will Kitty." He said.

I grin at this, with that being said I protected Jeremy from the other animatronics who try to kill him many times. I'd help check where they were and would do anything to protect my friend. It was 5AM and it was close for my friend shift to be over. I kept doing my best in protecting him scathing off the animatronics especially the Toys and Withered animatronics.

I sigh and saw Toy Bonnie come out the vent and I jumped scared him sending him away like a coward I flashed the light down the hall to see Withered Freddy and Foxy. "Go away you big old meanies!" She screams. Which made them, go away immediately.

I turn to Jeremy who looks at me with a smile I smiled back "Thank you for your help really." He said. "Your welcome!" I chirped out. I turn to my left seeing toy Chica come out the vents I was gonna scare her off but she jumps my friend and grab him by the throat and ripped his body to shreds as he screamed and cried out for my help but I was frozen in horror eyes wide.

Blood was everywhere on the walls and floor she dropped him to the ground I ran at her and jumped on her in pure rage I ripped out her arm and ripped out her wires getting oil all over myself as I teared toy chica apart. When I was done, I sobbed as tears that are black run down my cheeks crying as I covered my face.

My friend was gone and dead, I killed a animatronic apart because of it. The 6AM bell rang, I knew they were back in their places I got up and left the offices going to the secret room and walked in and sat against the wall and pulled my legs to my chest and fell asleep still mourning my friend death.

A/n
Poor Kitty! She lost her friend Jeremy the night guard! I hope you enjoyed the part 2 flashback and hope you are ready for another chapter in the present right now!