Libra: Slpendorman

Libra is one of the three zodiac air signs, the others being Gemini and Aquarius

Libra is one of the three zodiac air signs, the others being Gemini and Aquarius. In astrology, a broad description of those who are born under these signs are calm, rational, and detached when dealing with situations. The sign of Libra is symbolized by the scales and is associated with the Roman deity Iustitia.

Quality:

Relationships are paramount for Libras, who find balance in companionship. They love harmonious partnerships with fashionable mates, especially those who make attractive arm candy. (Libragoverns the skin, and these air signs are highly motivated by physical appearances.

Traits:

Libra Traits. The people born under the Sign Libra are kind, gentle and lovers of beauty, harmony and peace. However, in their effort to keep everyone happy, they find it difficult to say 'NO' to anyone, and as a result, they end up getting stressed.

Dark Side: The Dark Side Of The Libra Zodiac Sign, According To Astrology. Even sweet people have a dark side to their personality. Born between the months of September 23rd and October 23rd, Libra zodiac signs are guided by the air like the other air signs Aquarius and Gemini.
Libras are free spirits who don’t like to be tied down. They are expressive and imaginative, and are always willing to open their hearts to those around them through their usually charitable measures.They are the 7th zodiac sign in astrology and associated with relationships and partnerships. Ruled by Venus, this horoscope is one of the zodiac signs that values love, and beauty, most Librans are known to avoid confrontation and ugliness.

generally considered to be Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius and Aquarius. The leastcompatible signs with Libra are generally considered to be Cancer and Capricorn. Comparing sun signs can give a good general idea of compatibility.

Author: hey sorry there was alot for you to know about us libras, just know that, but I'm so happy for us Libras cuz we got splendorman congratulations!