Prologe

A/N: Erica wasn't killed and the Pack could save Boyd after Derek was forced to stab him with his claws. They were also able to stop the Nogitsune from killing Allison, and the pack is still in High school. The Nogitsune was able to posses Stiles since he didn't have his powers back then.

If you find any grammar or spelling mistakes please let me know, because I'm not a native English speaker and would be happy to improve my skills.

Sometime ago in Heven:

"Mieczysław..." a voice said. Mieczysław looked at the person talking to him and said :" Yes father." "I need you to go down to earth my son" Chuck answered."Why, where to and for how long?" "So many questions... I suppose your curiosity is justified. You will be send to a Town called Beacon Hill, in California in the USA. You're send there because the Town will encounter a lot of supernatural threats in the future and I have plans for a lot of people in the town. So you will be send there to protect them when the time comes." he replied.

 Mieczysław took some time to process all the information that was given to him, then he realized that his father had never told him how long he would stay on earth, so he asked him about that again. "I can't tell you how long you'll stay, but it will be multiple years for sure." Chuck said. "You're vessel will be a newborn child, so you'll be able to be a part of a miracle and protect people at the same time." he added. "Why would I be a part of a miracle?" Mieczysław  asked. Chuck started to smile lightly and looked Mieczysław in the eye. "Well the mother of the child has been praying the whole day for a miracle because her son is sick. The child would not survive the night, the human healers can not help it. So with you claiming and healing the vessel it will survive an be the miracle she asked for."  

His son looked at him concerned and said: "But father if he was destined to die, won't his soul be very weak and be pushed out of his body and into heaven by my soul and grace?" Chuck nodded and said: "Yes, you're right, but like you said he would die anyways, you'll only make his parents happy and help people." 

"Ok shall I go to earth then?". "Yes, but I will come with you, because I will tell the boys mother about the fact that you will claim her sons body. Given the fact that she will have to explain the fact that you're an angel to you when your vessel is older, because after you claim your vessel you won't be able to remember anything. I will have to lock your grace away until your body can handle it then the boys mother, will explain everything to you." Chuck said. "Shall we go then?" he added. "Yes father." Mieczysław answered an disappeared his father followed him immediately.

When they arrived on earth the first thing they saw was a seemingly sleeping woman sitting in a chair next to a crib. After a second look though they could see her crying softly. The sound of Chucks "Mrs. Stilinski?" caused her to jump slightly and look up. She looked a frightened and asked "Who are you? How did you get here? What do you want?". "We are here to help your son Mrs Stilinski. I am Chuck and this is Mieczysław, one of my sons. I guess you would rather know us as god and one of his angels." "That is impossible... how can it be? I... I didn't think you would actually come here b-but y-you did." she stuttered. 

"Yes we did. I can help you, but I have to tell you some things first is that ok Mrs. Stilinski?" "Yes of course I would do anything to help my baby." she exclaimed. " Mieczysław here can claim your sons body, which will heal him, but your sons soul is to weak to stay on earth it will still go to heaven. Mieczysław will not be able to remember anything after claiming the body, he will even loose his powers, so you would be able to raise him like your own child. When he is older I can give him back his powers, but you will have to explain everything to him. He'll get his memories back, sometime after he regains all of his powers." Chuck explains to the woman.