Dragon's Princess - Twin Dragons Series on GALATEA & paperbacks now on Amazon

Ebooks ($9.99) and paperbacks ($19.99) on Amazon:

Twin Dragons: Dragon's Princess

Twin Dragons: Dragon's Shadow

Twin Dragons: Dragon's Slave

Twin Dragons: Dragon's Blood

Twin Dragons: Dragon's Pet & Dragon's Leash

I find the best way to find all my books on Amazon is to search CSW1995 - as I list that as the publisher for the books, aka, myself.

Side note, the series is still accessible on Galatea! The re-write for Dragon's Princess (2 seasons) is still on the Galatea app as an Immersive experience, along with Requiem City. My originals for Dragon's Slave, Dragon's Blood, Dragon's Shadow, Dragon's Pet and Dragon's Leash are also available on Galatea. Including audiobooks for Dragon's Princess, Requiem City and Dragon's Slave. All in all, you can read my books on Galatea OR Amazon now, however the Dragon's Princess original author version is only on Amazon.

✴ VIP: To get 20% of an annual or monthly subscription on GALATEA, I have an affiliate link you can use via my linktr.ee/CSW1995 or cswallownovels.com

Twin Dragons on the Galatea app:

➶➶➶➶➶ Amazon ebook/paperback teaser, Original Chapters 1 + 2 [Not the Adapted Chapters on Galatea - Immersive Stories]➷➷➷➷➷

Chapter 1

I jogged at a steady pace through the jungle while howls of many dragons filled the sky like haunting music. Dragons only howled in extreme circumstances, and right now, many of the dragons were being injected with a deadly poison from a local tree frog in this area of the Patter Forest.

 The King, Ross the "Great" wanted all dragons tamed and controlled by local Warlords to be loyal pets under the Kings dominion. It was far fetched, reckless and just plain stupid that Ross the Great had gone to such great lengths to make his dream come true.

 I myself tagged along on this newest mission to lure the dragons in with a strong peace scent so I could disable as many of the traps as possible. It was treason, yeah, but I couldn't live with myself by not doing anything. I was allowed to come because I was a natural Healer, I could heal by drawing power from the earth. I could help any of the injured that would indefinitely come with this suicidal mission to bring the dragons under control, so I was using this opportunity to my full advantage.