Hello

A; you look amazing
I blush and he smiles brightly showing off his white teeth
Y; thanks you to
I replied. He stands up straight and walks closer to me, putting is mouth close to my ear.
A; that dress would look even better if it was on the ground
He whispered to me. My eyes went wide and he stepped back with a smirk. That horny little devil. With what he just said send shivers up my spine and my legs buckle them becoming weak. Then I smirk also, stepping closer to him.
Y; do you really want that
I say seductively, and trail my finger from his toned stomach up to his chin. He licks his bottom lip and nods. At that sudden moment he smashed his lips against mine. With hunger he tenses the kiss. I can feel his hard on in between my legs. I then pull back and step away. He has a look of confusion and anger on his face.
A; are you serious
I smile as a reply.
A; your going to let me off like this
He said pointing to his hard on.
Y; yep *pop at the P*
He rolls his eyes angrily.
A; can you at least help fix it
I nod my head no
A; well I have to fix it then
Y; I guess so
I step out of his room and into the living area. He shuts the door behind me so I am left alone in the room by myself. I shrug my shoulders and see the supplies for the party sitting on the counter in bags. I head over and grab the banner first until I hear sounds of grunts and groans come from Alex's room. I smirk to myself from teasing him. It actually made me a little horny. I pull the banner out of the bag grabbing a stool and placing it up in front of the door. Since I knew they had pool and a hot tub i grabbed all the bags of supplies taking them outside on the outdoor table. I began putting up some of the items and decorating.
20 minutes later
I am about halfway done and Alex still hasn't came out of his room. Tbh I was a little worried. I open the sliding back door open and step into the inside, I take a deep breath and over to his door. Slowly I open it, then reveling a sleeping Alex. I am so gullible. I smile, he was on his bed his face smashed into his pillow, it was adorable. I let out a little giggle and walk up to him and give him a kiss on his forehead and placing a blanket over him. Leaving him to rest I walk out. Stepping into the kitchen I grab a glass from the cabinet and turn on the fossett putting water into the cup. I was hot outside so I also put some ice cubes into the water also taking it outside with me.
________________
I put the last thing beside the pool. I step back and nods my head clearly pleased of how I put everything together. I head back inside because it was to hot for me to stay out into the heat. I decided that I was probably going to go swimming later so I need my swimsuit. I run across the street before any cars could come into sight. I hurry inside and grab my swimsuit of my bed. Heading back outside. There was a car coming and so you hurried across the street. I have got quite the workout already. I was out of breath sitting on the front patio with your hand on your knee from all that running, until I realize a car pulled in. I was in kind of a panic. I hurry inside and sit down at the table in the kitchen. Alex wasn't awake still. There was a window in front of the table. Alex's mom steps out of the driver seat and to the back opening the back door. She grabbed someone I pretty sure it was Alex's brother. She comes out of the car and sets him down beside her and grabs a couple bags from the back also. He was the most cutest thing ever. There was quite a resemblance of him and Alex. Both Alex's mom and brother were walking up to the door. I hurry and  run into Alex's room quietly shutting the door. I hear the door of the front open. Me remembering that the party stuff is in the back. I open the door and walk out into the hallway. I come into the view of the little brother and he smiles but it fades quickly. He was playing with his toys. I sit down next to him. I look up at the mom and stand back up. I didn't know what to say to her. I clear my throat and her attention turned to me.
Y; umm hi are you Alex's mom I suppose
M; yes I am and who might you be
She has that kind of Spanish fling to her words.
Y; oh umm I'm y/n I'm one of Alex's friends I here with him
She gives me a bright smile and nods
M; ok well I'm Gala nice to meet you, and we're is Alex at the moment
Y; oh he is in his room asleep
I'm pretty sire that gala already likes me, well I hope. I turn to the brother of Alex's. I bend down on my knee so he and him are the same height.
Y; and who might you be
G; letting you know he is kind of shy but his name is Henry
I turn and smile and he smiles back quickly. I stand back up.
Y; hey you know what, Alex is in his room sleeping how about we go wake him up
His smile grew even wider and gala nods. I grab his hand and he grabs mine while we walk through the hall to his room. We stop in front of his door. We talked in a whisper voice.
Y; how about you run in and jump on him while yelling Alex
We both quietly laugh and slowly open the door.
Y; 3......2.......1

Hey b's I made this chapter really long because people have been saying they like the longer chapters instead so here ya go! LOVE YALL❤️ and also my new book is up go check it out pls!!! It's going to be good I promise