Chapter 17

Tyrone' POV
I honestly dont know what to expect , I feel some regret at what I did to her. I was in my office going through some work when an email from the chaffeur Agency came in , it was a brief notification to inform me that Miss Heart Elorie had resigned and pulled out of her contract due to personal reasons which were not said . I felt a bitter taste in my gut , I really did it ! Shes quit ! As much as I wanted her to quit a huge part of me was so sad , infact my heart was sad that shes gone , she didnt indicate to her employer agency why , which means she didnt tell him I tried to rape her, otherwise by now I wouldve been slapped with a fresh lawsuit for sexual assault , I have never felt so guilty , I sent her pay to her bank account infact I sent triple what I was to pay her .
" son I know its hard for you , just as it was hard for me when I lost your dad "my mom said as we had dinner .
When my dad died my mom was at her lowest point she lost so much weight and was so depressed but miraculously she overcame all that .
"Maybe you should take time out , go for a vacation , and cool off , you need to accept Camilla was not the one , she will hinder your happiness , and your will end up hurting innocent people. " she said .
"I didnt mean to hurt Heart , I just snapped " I said .
" I believe you , just take a time off , you havent had ample time to heal , its going to help you trust me ." She said .
Shes right , since my divorce , I havent been myself and taking advantage of a single mother made me realise how worse I got , I dont want to hurt anyone as well as I want to heal , all I need is to accept its over .
I will have a vacation the beach would do just fine .

I went to see my brother in his house to apologize for the little misunderstanding we had , I love my mom and twin brother they are all I have , they have always been there for me in my darkest moments . We did make peace and he also confessed that he kissed Heart just a friendly kiss , honestly I felt some type of jealousy but be assured me it was nothing , though he described her lips to be soft and sweet but he was also surprised she didnt kiss him back , making me more eager to want to kiss her but if she will be honest and tell me my brother kissed her I will trust that shes genuine .
I passed by her house but she wasnt home , I did stalk her and saw she got another job to drive some old couple , she went back to wearing sunglasses but she looked so gorgeous .