Chapter 33: couple shocked

Lyon POV
"Everyone listen... saber high school is selected as the host school for this years annual inter school trip and it's for 5 days. We all should coordinate and work hard to make this event successful. Mrs.Libra will assign everyone going from our school with tasks, so everyone make sure to get the slip from her" I announced on the mic. This trip is going to be so fun. I will get to spend more time with Juvia and even make more friends.

Laxus POV
I parked my car at one side of the road before making a call. It rang for a while before she took it. "Hey waitress girl, do you attend school... collage or anywhere... I need to pick you up and yes... address please" I said. There was a long silence from the other side of the line before she replied. "Ft saint university and the address is winter realm... A903 street" she said and cut the phone. Oh... my bad... never knew she was from the same university as me. Well! Time to go pick her up.

Levy POV
Lucy, Natsu, Gray, Juvia, Meredy, Hibiki, Eve, Bella and me were sitting on the floor in a circle... waiting for Miss Dimaria. We had to discuss somethings with her regarding the upcoming trip. "So guys are you excited for the trip ?" I asked. "Yeah of course" Hibiki replied. "I am not sure" Lucy said. "You should definitely come cause it's gonna be so much fun" Natsu said. "Juv... you know it's saber who is organizing the trip" I stated. "Yeah levy... Lyon already told me, although he didn't reveal much" she said shrugging. "I heard they are gonna keep competitions in the trip so guys we should give our best shot" Gray said. We all shouted.. YES. This is going to be one of the most interesting and best trip ever... if no one spoils the fun.

Irene POV
"Mom remember our old housekeeper, the one that lives near brother's land... she just called me and told that she saw some black uniformed people lurking around his land. I wonder who are they. Did you hire someone to look after the land ?" I asked my mother Grandine. "No! I did not hire anyone... dear. I wonder who they are" mom said confused. Hmm. Something is off... I have a really bad feeling... I mean I feel something bad is going to happen.

Mira POV
Laxus said that he is going to pick me up... he said that we will be going together. Just as I woke up I already knew my day will go bad. I was dragged form my thoughts when I heard a horn." "Waitress girl don't expect  me to walk up to you and open the door just like a gentleman. Let me tell you... I am exactly not the gentleman type... I am the opposite of that" he shouted from his car. I self-cursed him under my breath before getting in the car. "So here is the thing... what should I call you... honey, sweetheart, babe or..... "just Mira! Just Mira is fine" I said cutting his off. "Oh too boring but it's okay and by the way let me tell you that you have to sign something at the collage" he said before driving off.

Time skip ⏳⌛️

We arrived at the university. My hands were sweating. I can't even imagine how others are going to react... specially Minerva and Erza. "Here we are. Act like a happy girlfriend okay" he said smirking. He got out of the care and surprisingly helped me out. Worst thing... such a show off. He hold my hand as we walk into the university. All eyes were on us. Some were whispering, some glaring and some hell shocked. Ughh... I am going to have the worst time of my life... starting from now on.

Erza POV
I finally returned to university. Right now I am distributing the flyers about the inter school trip, since fairy academy is taking part. Mr.Makarov gave the university students a chance to be a part of the trip. I heard lots of whispering and some students were running ahead of me. What's with the ruckus! I wondered. I took 3 steps and saw why all these ruckus were created. My eyes wide open to see Mira and that Laxus hand in hand. What did I miss. They came and stopped in front of me. "Mi-ra... you... and him.." I almost choked out. "Any problem Erza... are you jealous that I choose her and not you" Laxus said. "On your dreams Laxus" I said still expecting Mira to say something... she seems to understand. "Everything happened so fast. What are you distributing Erzie?" I asked. "Oh this! It's about the trip... do you want to join ?" She asked me. "Of course we will be joining. Am I right babe ?" Laxus said interrupting us... His arms snaking around Mira's shoulders. Mira smiled. Oh lord! Can't believe  what happened here these days.

Juvia POV
I was heading to the parking lot, when I noticed Gray sitting by the bench. I recalled how he never questioned me that time. I slowly made my way to him and sat across him. He looked up taken back by seeing me. "Hi... so uhm... not going home?" I asked  him awkwardly. "I am actually waiting for my dad to pick me up. We have to attended a meeting together" he said. I nodded. We just sat there, none of us saying anything until I decided to break the silence. "Why" I asked. "Huh" he said shocked. "You never asked what I was doing there in the old building ?" I finally asked what I wanted. He smiled at me before replying. "It's because that is your own business. If you only feel comfortable about telling anyone you will right" he said. I smiled at his response. "Looking forward for the trip" I asked. "Yes... I hope it's going to be fun" he said. "Oh! Is that your dad ?" I asked pointing to a man walking towards us. "Yes it is... see you later Juvia" he said standing up. "Yeah" I replied.

Natsu POV
"Wow! You really can play well... who says you only know the basics" I praised Luce. "No I am not! You should teach me more" she said happily. We were at my violin company. "This place is so unique and positive vibes... Natsu" She said. I gave her a soft smile. "This place was built by my dad. The violin and the piano company is the result of his years of hard work... you know, he has a land where he wants to build a music school. Me and Larcade are doing our best to fulfill his dreams. We just finished all the ground works. We made a deal with the construction company too" I said to her. She put her hands on my right shoulder. I am sure you can Natsu... never lose hope... I am with you.

Lisanna POV I was in the pet shop

Lisanna POV
I was in the pet shop... just to see some cats for my friend. "What a pleasing surprise. We meet again" i jumped when I heard a voice from behind. "Oh! It's you... you scared me" I exclaimed. "Haha! What are you looking for" bickslow said. "Some cats... one of my friend asked me to" I said. "Oh no! I can't help it... cats... hope it was dogs" he said. Just like that my day went arguing with bickslow about cats and dogs.