Keum Donghyun ♤

type: angst

Donghyun is one of your best friends and one of his speciality, other than dancing, is making jokes. Jokes that range from being funny, not funny, ones that make absolutely no sense or ... hurtful ones.

Well today, he combined all the types of jokes at you and it hit hard.

He said something like, "You're such a tryhard and a clingy person Y/N."

You knew he was joking but that day you just weren't having it. You completely ignored him for a few days and all you needed was just a small break. Yes you cried every night, and No he hasn't checked up on you.

It was almost 12am and you really craved some ice cream and who knew you would bump into a Donghyun who had a lot to say.

"Y/N... aren't you being a little too sensitive?"

"Me, sensitive?" You scoffed.

You could not believe what was coming out of that boy's mouth.

"Yea... Sensitive," Donghyun was getting nervous.

"I mean, I know it was a little rude of me to say that but its all jokes!"

"We always joke around remember Y/N?"

...

"Donghyun... You don't get it do you?"

"Huh?" Yep. He was clueless.

"Ugh, talk to me again when you figure out what you've said."

You left him and the ice cream you really craved for.

˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚

hello guys im back uwu
im on my winter break and got really inspired to write again
yes i still stan x1 and ive been keeping up on whats happening to them :(
but ANYWAYS, i miss donghyun so fkn much! every little update we get of him i just exploxed with uwu's
i am glad he is doing well :D
i will continue to update this book more lol and i hope you guys have an amazing day! lots of loveeeee