Season Two: Episode One (No.Twenty Six)

I can only remember the rocks and the blood spilling slowly away from my body. That is what I remember from that time because now i smelled something different, the dirt. I was in my car, in the city.

I lay silently, too lazy to lift my eyelids but then the rumbling started and I had to look. Opening my eyes I saw a humongous Shadow of a disfigured giant over me but it just walked over me with it's long legs. My body shook with shock but more importantly that face. It was stupidly smiling as if it got laid, But the blood was dripping off its mouth and its hand like it smashed a human being.

I move my head but it was different, felt heavier from how normally I would move my head but I couldn't without forcing my neck that was supposed to be easy when I was a teenager and throughout my adulthood. My body felt all heavy and abnormal so I tried to look behind me and I see black skin with a blend of brown, and then I see hooves.
More importantly my limbs that were supposed to be my legs with my body but of a horse?

I don't- why am i a...horse.

...

I died?

_______________

Four Hours...

It's been a total of four hours and I still can't comprehend this. I don't understand why I'm here of all places.
I have four legs and a full body of powerful muscle to run anywhere but I don't think I want to move. My head, well I guided my neck looking around and all I see is grass and large field area of peacefulness, The area is unlimited and few trees were planted putting yards of spaces away from each other.

With nothing around me for yards away, i stood up from the ground, between the hours I stayed put sitting i quickly as possible tried standing upwards, my body was surprisingly light with such strong buff muscles I had in my body.

I tried to look at my new body with my given head and saw that i had half of my hide on top where my head and neck were black and my lower half on my legs and underbelly was light brown. My hoofs were light white peach and, when passing a small puddle of water during my practice walk around the fields, I saw a white plastered line on the tip of my (nose) snout and trailing to my forehead.

Now setting this all together I can safely assume I'm in an anime, because I saw that huge ass Titan walk over me and I'm pretty sure that is not normal. But I just had to be a horse huh? Well whatever. I just have to find one of the survey soldiers that is stranded alone...in the grass fields. With no buildings.

Yeah right.

I need to go to them if i want any chance to find them around these lands. So... Which way should I go anyways- oh you know what let me find a tree, see where its Shadow is directing and I'll just go with the flow from there. Running is fantastic, I love this, the air in my mane is fantastic.

I hope I didn't just jinx myself to just having myself die.

____________________________

It's been at least three days since I began running where the shadow directed me too, a side note I noticed was when I saw that Titan that walked over me and kept walking straight behind me where I'm running to the left. I began noticing the differences around my area that went to grass to mud,stone, and dirt. I saw a forest to my right, it looked just right to lay down with if the sun is still above with me running for three hours before my rest, and then further away I spotted some houses ahead of me until I saw the dead and alive titans walking towards it.