Season Two: Episode Three (Filler)

Mike was off.

That was Sasha's first statement that caught her eye, and the fact he was way less... confident than he was the last 16 hours yelling out orders to them.

Something must have happened for a 360 personality change to appear so sudden, and also the horse was an additional question because Mike had said nothing for the mount(something happened to the other scout horse she thought strongly) but he was always seen caressing patting its neck.

'Oww...' On the ride back to the walls the back of the mare/stallion was making her butt bounce everytime there was a bump on the uneasy trail road. This would have been at least comfortable with a saddle, but she at the very least didn't feel like dying or complaining about a free ride.

Her butt still hurts though and she really needs food. Like potatoes maybe. But frankly she could eat a horse, Mike didn't appreciate that comment when she let her lips loose (She tried to improve the somehow dampen mood)
and the horse looked so... unamused.

She could tell what that horse is feeling.

That is the time that she probably, urgently needs food right now if she thinks she can tell what a horse is actually thinking about her joke.

---

I was in no way amused but i was a horse so i couldn't tell her, 'ha ha' but i did put doubt in her by just giving a look at her...

it worked, she looked at the ground and pondered, while Mike pat my neck some couple of times during the ride there, putting his head on my neck just resting while I did all the work which was not too tiring for this stressful day for my human friends.

I followed the other horses who were very uncaring with their riders out in the open, like they didn't know about the dangers of being squeezed, thrown or probably eaten from tall titans, even if it was already dark riding back to the wall.

But it was nice in a way.

Mike was here obviously effected from PTSD with near death and Sasha who was perhaps a fresh of air because she was the second human to see from this nightmare fiction-turned-real world.

They were getting a little fatigued with the non-stop trotting to the huge wall but they were close so they slowed down when the two people in gear slide down to chat with them and quickly let them inside. After the two Corp members got off they were lead into separate ways, one to the stables and the humans to the captain and lead researcher.

Mike was hesitant but with a nudge from their snout, he was off in the presence of his alive friends and people than a horse, which made their heart burn if they thought about it, but went to lay down as they rested in peace

...

...

...

As if, no way were they staying still, right now they know that Eren and the others were currently trapped in that castle. They could grab the weapons but it would risk their well-being if they even could find the gear in the first place as a large hoofed animal making as much noise as they could.

But how could they go about this when they have no hands...
And they may get done, or they mess up things even more. But fixing it was way more better, just saving Mike was a miracle enough for them to keep going.