Chapter 2

*Nathaniel's POV (at Louvre)

He was supposed to meet me here ten minutes ago.Maybe he got caught up somewhere.Or he was writing and lost track of time.Maybe.....

There wasn't much to do except wait. And stare at my phone screen hoping for a text to pop up on the screen that would explain where he was.

"He's not mad at me for Reverser is he?"

Most of the time Nathaniel would keep his cool about stuff like that but he thought that Marc had wrote it to embarrass him. He was wrong though and still felt guilty about it. He had been apologizing to Marc profoundly for days after and it must have been awkward for Marc but still...

"Nathaniel!!" Marc yelped dropping all of the stuff in his hands. Notebooks, pencils, pens, pencil cases, a dictionary(?), a backpack, and a thesaurus dropped down spilling all over the floor...papers flew out of some of the notebooks and flew up in the air before daintily landing on the floor once again.

"Here let me help with that" I said as he collapsed trying to grab everything all at once.

"T-thank you" he mumbled a blush as red as my hair spreading across his face as he scrambled to pick up everything.

"No problem Marc."

"D-do you have any ideas on what we could do for our comic?"

"We could finish the story but we might have to change part of the plot"

"Y-yeah I was t-thinking t-that we could make it slightly more realistic"

"In what sense"

"Well.... "

"What"

"You know how Ladybug is all business and is constantly shooting down Cat Noir?"

"Yeah it's funny watching his expression on interviews"

"What if we kept her all business attitude?"

"That might help a lot with the art because I can just use her actual expressions and have more resources"

"And no one will complain about it not being similar to the actual ladybug"

"That would please a ton of people"

"What about Chloe?"

"What do you mean?"

"If we put a ton of other people into the comics but not Chloe or if we do we put it realistically she'll tell her father"

"But if we put her in a good light people will get mad about that"

"We're in a bad situation"

"Maybe we could just have the people who are superheroes be inside it but not any civilians"

"....."