Prologue

Prologue-

Author's note: Hey guys! Welcome to one of my short stories! I am working (or was working, depending on when you read this) on this story with one of my friends, @Arturia_Pendragon190 We are basing the majority of the main characters off of people in our lunch group at school! Hope you like the story!

*edit* Kayla, you just graduated. -Arturia_Pendragon190 (Ok, were in the lunch group then- Kayla)

~

Ok, you all know how this goes. Once upon a time there was a magical kingdom with a princess and dragons and all is happy and joyful. Then one day the kingdom is attacked and some heroes have to save the day and the main character wins the hand of the princess blah blah blah ect ect. Ok, let's get this completely ordinary, run of the mill fairytale started, shall we?

Ok, there is a Kingdom called Norfolk (what kind of name is that, right?) *You came up with that name, Kayla. -Arturia_Pendragon190* (they don't need to know that -Kayla) that is under attack by goblins. Whoop de do. Who could possibly save them? Give me a second to check the outline... well, this is... different. This might actually be interesting. Instead of the normal knight defeats the whole horde of goblins with some of his pals and the power of friendship!A group of living disasters (not all of them are human) and are forced to team up together by divine entities who can't find anyone suitable for the quest and decide to just pick a random group of people and thrust them into unimaginable danger so they can clock out on time.

The party consists of a thief, the princess, a witch, and a fairy. Let's see how they got themselves into this mess, shall we? We'll begin with the story of the princess.