1 - Meeting again

18 July 2019

Have you ever seen The Flash when he cleans a room? Well, that is me right now. Not that my house was a complete mess, I'm a tidy person, but it's not presentable for guests.

I have a couple of hours, at max, before he's here, but I need some tidying up too.

An hour passes. Kitchen, done. Living room, done. Extra bedroom, he'll be forbidden to see it. The study, it's ok. Bedroom... Change of sheets? Yes. Done. Bathroom, done.

Myself... Working on it. Grooming was already done since I should have gone again to the beach in a couple of days. So, I take a shower. I put on a light makeup. Hair will dry thanks to the hot weather.

Now what to wear? A cute dress or shorts and t-shirt? Oh well, if he has to get to know me I have to be myself. So, shorts and t-shirt.

Me, done.

No, one last thing. Perfume or not? I know he likes it. But, if I welcome him with that on me, he might think I've done it on purpose. No perfume.

I cast a look around, I think the house is okay.

I live by myself on the first floor of a small villa. On the ground floor live my mum and my younger brother. He's away with his friends but my mom's at home. I should say something to her... like a friend from my trip to Seoul has come to visit. Yeah, that will do.

Now I wait.

I'm nervous.

Plin.

A text. I look at the pop up on my phone's screen.

김 태형
I'm outside the gate 😁

I'm literally feeling my heart in my throat.

He's here. I have to calm down. Breathe.

I reach the front door and press a button opening the gate. I exit the front door and quickly step downstairs to him.

It's a sunny day, with sparks of air breezing, granting some comfort from the striking hotness of this summer.

There he is, as bright as he could be under the sunshine.

He walks towards me carrying a medium suitcase and a travel bag signed Gucci. Of course. Now I'm feeling a bit insecure: it's not that my house is a million dollars apartment.

But when I look at him approaching me, I kind of forget everything else.

Black shirt with a korean style collar, tucked in a pair of pleated black trousers

Black shirt with a korean style collar, tucked in a pair of pleated black trousers. He looks like beauty itself.

Maybe I should have worn the cute dress.

He also seems a little tired, as it was predictable. He pretty much flew here right after his last concert, and the flight in itself is tiring.

He faces me with the mask still on, which annoys me a little not being able to see his face and expression, but I can tell it's a peaceful one the moment he looks into my eyes. And I in his.