Hospital

When I woke up I was in a bed that was not my own. Then I looked around and I was in a hospital and then nurses were over here asking me questions about how I was feeling or if I felt like passing out again. I did feel a bit sick but not black out sick.

Then they took a blood sample and left me alone. After a while I asked one of the nurses walking by if my family was here. They said yes but I would have to wait a few minutes until we got the blood test results.

After about 20 minuted they got the results back and my family could see me. They came in two's  not to overwhelm me. 

My mom and dad came in first and after they went through constant questions like are you ok and stuff they left and my sister and patrick came in. My sister gave me a smile and a hug and we all talked for a while and they left too and then I was alone again.

I was alone for ages and man I was hungry I would even eat a horse well not litrally but you know what i mean.

It was getting dark outside because the window was open in my hospital room.

Then the door opened and another guest came in.

It was Sam.

"Sam Im so sorry the kiss was so stupid and you were right!" I blurted out.

"Charlie I'll forgive if you forgive me" she asked sitting on the corner of the bed.

"Can I hug you?" I asked.

"Of course" she said and she gave me a bear hug.

She then kissed me on the cheek.

"Are we friends again?" I asked her.

"Yes of course we are" she told me.

"Best friends?" I wondered.

"For life"  she told me. 

"Hey Charlie do you want to come over to my university next week because  theres gonna be a party on and I really want you to come"

"Kay" I said smiling.

Then she left to see when I could be let out of this joint

When she got back she told me I would be going home this afternoon.

And I just hoped she would love me like she did that night again.