six

It was our last day before leaving to go back home. I had a hard time sleeping last night, but managed to fall asleep.

What's my plan for today?
Avoid Taehyung.

Why?
Because of last night.

It was the smallest peck, but I enjoyed it way too much.

For today, Jimin wanted to go through the city since he loves to see tall buildings and parks.

We all decided to go together, so what I had to do was avoid Taehyung, but also be his girlfriend at the same time. It's hard but, I gotta do what I gotta do.

I walked down the hotel hall to make my way to the elevator and saw Taehyung leave his room. I walked as fast as I could to the elevator.

"y/n!"

My feet pick up the pace and I'm finally inside of the elevator I close the door as soon as possible and let out a big sigh of relief.

"What did he do?" A familiar voice asks from behind me. I turn around to see Jungkook with his arms crossed comfortably and a bright smile placed on his face.

I lean back onto the wall of the elevator and sigh, "Nothing-- Something just happened that's all." He nods his head.

"Oh, I'm sorry about what I said at the restaurant by the way. I just like torturing Taehyung-- I guess I went a little too far."

I smile and place my hand on the brown haired man's shoulder. "It's okay, I'm just happy you apologized and explained yourself."

We take a pause until Jungkook starts talking. "So um.. Can I ask you a favor?" I hum, "Well depends." Jungkook rubs the back of his neck.

"Well-- I didn't want to be placed with my roommates. I wanted to be placed with Jimin, but Taehyung chose to be with him before I could ask." I nod my head as he continues.

"Jimin and I have been really..." He pauses. "We kind of have a thing together and I was wondering if you could keep Taehyung occupied tonight or something?"

My eyes widen, I'm supposed to be avoiding Taehyung today and Jungkook wants him to sleep in my room for the night?

"I'm sorry Jungkook but I don't know if I can do that." He purses his lips and nods. "I get it y/n, that's alright."

Okay well now I feel bad.

"But, if I do manage to get him out of his room, Jimin will most probably update you." I smile, trying to make things better, but he still looks a little disappointed.

"Thanks y/n, I appreciate it."

The elevator doors opened, and we saw everybody in the lobby already. I guess Taehyung used the stairs.

"y/n" Taehyung gets off of a chair and approaches me while Jungkook leaves me to go to the group.

"Yes Taehyung?"
"Can we talk in private?"
"No Taehyung"
"Why?"
"Because everybody's already here and we're about to leave."

He nods his head. "Yeah, I see your point."

About 15-20 minutes later, we're in the city walking around. Taehyung's trying his best to pull me back and talk about last night, but I change the topic.

I felt guilty, but I was just too scared to talk about it right now. Too confused too. If he asks me a question, I'm scared I won't be able to answer it properly.

We walked all around town and took pictures. We stopped a few times to get food and shop and we were soon too exhausted to continue

I got inside of Taehyung's car, and at this point it was hard to keep avoiding him, but I tried my best to do it until I got to my hotel room.