Chapter 6

*Y/n POV*

"We're here." Logan says getting out of the car. "You know the plan, let's get to work."

Afrer the fiasco with me giving Peter a lecture about not stealing anymore, Logan manages to go over the plan a few times making sure we knew what to do. Charles, Hank, and Logan go into the Pentagon taking the tour. Charles and Logan break off of the group to go down to the cafeteria to get the unknown man while Hank turns the cameras off. While they are doing that, Peter and I are the ones that get the unknown man to Charles and Logan. Well, Peter is the one that will actually break the man out, I am there to make sure nothing goes wrong. I also discovered that Peter has superspeed. This should be fun.

"Ready?" Peter asks me.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I replied. He put his hand on the back of my neck so I wouldn't get whiplash. Peter also explained that I would feel like I would need to throw up afterwards. Hopefully, I don't.

"3, 2, 1." Peter says. Suddenly, I see everything speeding around me while wind blows my hair around. I feel super dizzy and I feel like I will throw up. I close my eyes and lean back to the walls to stop the dizziness. I hear duck tape and hear Peter ask, "You okay sis?"

I open my eyes and that feeling of needing to throw up has passed. I say, "Yeah, I'm good."

I look behind him and see the guard duck taped to the wall, and I laugh. I look back over to Peter and see him in an oversized guard outfit, and I laughed harder. The elevator dinged and I stopped laughing and went over to the opposite side of where the guard is and made sure I was out of sight from whoever is outside. Peter grabbed the food tray with the note that said in all caps, 'MIND THE GLASS.' The door opens and I wait.

                    *3rd Person POV*

                        With Peter...

As Peter walked put of the elevator with the food tray in his hands, he looked strait forward hoping that he wouldn't look suspicious. He walked down the hallway and turned right to walk down another hallway. He stopped infront of the door and looked behind him and saw the guard put the key in the keyhole. Peter looked forward again as the door opened. He walked in and went down a short hallway and turned right. He walked into the room and slid the food tray in the hole. As it slid down by Erik, he sat up and read the note. With a confused face, he looked up to Peter and saw him grinning. Peter got down on his knees as Erik stood up. Peter put his hands on the glass, as it started to vibrate he smiled and Erik looked up confused. The glass eventually shattered, and the door closed and the alarms went off. Erik jumped and got out of his cell and walked over to the door saying, "In 3 seconds those doors are going to open, and 20 guards will be here to shoot us."

"I know, that's what I'm waiting for." Peter says.

"What are you doing?" Erik asks.

"I'm holding your neck so you don't get whiplash." Peter replies.

"What?" Erik asks.

"Whiiiplaaasshh." Peter says slowly. The door opens and guards point their guns at the two and say, "Don't move!" Peter goes into superspeed, leaving the guards to fall to the ground. Peter gets back to the elevator.

                        *Y/n's POV*

Peter finally gets back with the unknown man. He has brown hair and a white long sleeved shirt with white pants on. The elevator doors close and Peter changes and checks his watch. The man looks at Peter and has to take a second look. He looks back at me and I just smile.  He looks forward and bends over slightly as if he will throw up.

"You're good, it'll pass." Peter says. "It happens with everyone."

"You must've done something pretty serious." I say, bringing out my snarky-remark side.

"What did you do man? What did you do?" Peter asks, annoying the man. "Why'd they have you in there?"

"For killing the president." He says. Peter mouths wow, and looks over to me and at the same time we whisper, 'shit!'

"The only thing I'm guilty of, is for fighting for people like us." The man says. 

"You take karate? You know karate man?" I ask

He looks back at me and says, "I don't know karate, but I do know crazy." Me and Peter look over at each other and laugh.

"They told us you control metal. Which is weird, because I can too." I say, with my eyebrows furrowed. The man looks back at me again with his mouth slightly open and his eyebrows raised. I just smile widely.

"You know, our mom used to know a guy that could do that." Peter says as the elevator dings. The door opens and reveals Charles and Logan standing there.

"Charles?" The man says. Charles just punches him. "Good to see you too old friend, and walking."

"No thanks to you." Charles says. Peter and I just look at each other confused as hell.

"You're the last person in the world I expected to see today." The man says.

"Believe me, I wouldn't be here if I didn't have to." Charles says. "If we get you out here we do it my way. No killing."

"No helmet. I couldn't disobey you even if I wanted." The man says.

"I'm never getting inside that head again." Charles says. "I need your word Erik." So his name is Erik, okay.

"Nobody move! Hold it right there!" We hear guards yell, pointing their guns at us.

"Charles." Erik says.

"Don't move or we will shoot!" A guard yells.

"Freeze them Charles." Erik says.

"I can't." Charles says.

"Hands up!" The guards yells again. Soon, everything metal starts to shake. I try to keep everything down.

"I can't hold it much longer!" I say. I look over to see Peter nod and put his goggles on. It is all chaos from there.

A/n: Longest chapter yet! 1048 words! And thank you guys for the reads, i honestly thought i wouldn't get this far. Thank you!