Chapter 25

Back In The Antique Shop...

Poppy Ran Back In And Waited For Harmony's Grandmother To Walk By.

When Poppy Had Her Chance, She Went To The Curtain And Opened It.

Revealing Gabby And Her Dummies By Her Said.

"AH!"
Poppy Yelped And Fell Back.

"Hello Poppy, I Knew You'd Be Back"
Gabby Said Walking Towards Poppy.

Poppy Moved Back and Picked Up A Crayon As A Weapon.

"You Don't Know Me!"
Poppy Said.

"But I Do......Your The Troll Who Keeps Everyone Happy.....With Good Spirt And A Grateful Heart.."
Gabby Said.

"I'm Not Leaving Without Archer!"
Poppy Interrupted.

"Can We Agree On Just One Thing?"
Gabby Suggests.

"What?"
Poppy Listens Backing Up Still With The Crayon.

"Being There For A Community Of Your Own Kind....And Keeping Everyone Joyful....Is The Most Loyal Thing A Queen Can Do"
Gabby Said.

"Okay..."
Poppy Continues To Listen.

"I Was A Defective Doll When I Came Out The Factory...With No Hair Accessories.....No Kid Wants A Bald Doll To Be Happy With.....They Want The Full On Experience To Be Happy With A Doll....I Can Only Imagine How It Was For You.....Every Troll Expecting A Great Leader And They Actually Got What They Expected The Most...."
Gabby Said.

Poppy's Eyes Widen Remembering How All The Trolls Were Delighted To Have A Great Leader Like Her.

"Being There For The Trolls.....Helping With Every Situation.....Being There When Their Sad.....Finding A Way To Make Things Right....Comforting Them When Their Scared.....Or Even Finding Their True Happiness"
Gabby Said.

Poppy Instantly Thought Of How She Helped Branch And The Trolls.

"And Now You Can Have Another Chance To Make Someone Happy With Archer.....Helping Him Find Friends....And Through His Troubles With The Party Crashers.....Even Risking Everything To Save Him When You Have A Mission To Get Back The Legendary Scrapbook.."
Gabby Said.

Poppy Looked Down And Thought Of All Those Things And How It Represented Her As A Great Queen.

"Please.....Be Honest With Me.."
Gabby Said To Poppy.

Poppy Looked Up.

"....Was It As Wonderful As It Sounded When You Were Princess..."
Gabby Asked.

"......it was..."
Poppy Said With Honest Emotion.

Gabby Smiled At Her.
"All I Want Is That Chance....To Make A Child Happy....Like You Did For The Trolls......I'd Give Anything To Be Loved Like The Way You Are...."

Poppy Frowned And Sighed And Put Down The Crayon
"......just leave me archer.....i need him..."

Gabby Smiled Again.
"Of Course"

Gabby And The Dummies Went Back In The Shop.

Poppy Looked Down As She Thought Of All The Things Gabby Remined Her Of And How Good Of A Queen She Is To Her Village.

Poppy Then Followed Them.

Yes, Poppy Has Agreed To Give Up Her Hair For Archer.