the ungodly machine

Holly p.o.v

We are all sitting down. I was hugging my knees with my head on top. I never saw someone die before...

I lazy. Skip to voting

"WAIT WE HAVE TO VITE FOR SOMONE TO GO IN THERE" said ave.

Lele: I'm thinking we should kill the kids. We need the strongest right know. The kids are going slow us down.
Ave: I'm thinking about Andrea. She hasent done anything
Andrea: I'm thinking about holly. She's a kid and could slow us down.
Joey:I say Andrea
Justine: I say we vote for the holly.
Tim: I say we vote for max. He young and vary spoiled. We don't need that.
Olli: I say we do andrea.
Matt: the kid. Holly, she's a cry baby and kinda annoying plus she'll slow us down.

3rd person

Everyone set their votes. The man shuffles then holds up a card. "The socialist, holly" he said. Holly put her head in her hands and burst into tears.

Joey: I don't think it's fair. She's a kid. We lived so much longer then her and she just got voted in.
Ave: a single tear *puts her finger on face then pulls in down like a tear*

The man shuffles once more then holds up a card, "the fixer, Andrea" he said. Andrea sighs. "Andrea puck your partner first" said the man. Andrea sighs again.  "Justine" she said. Justine shakes her head. "Me!? DONT PICK ME! IM STUPIED" SHE SAID STANDING UP. Hollys looks around. "Ave, I've known you for ever and I feel a big need to trust you" said holly slightly smiling wiping tears from her know red puffy eyes. Then aurther stands up. "Ladies, follow me" he said.

Holly: last time I was in a basement, was when I was fearless, WITCH IS NOT POSSABLEA!

Holly and Andrea heastataedly walk inside their tubes and aurther shuts them. Holly sits down looking at Ave like her life is in her hands. Well it is.

Eva: when I see holly look at me, my heart shatters. And at this moment I know i need to get her out of there.

They start doing the challages, and so far ave is in the lead. Eva gets to the next stage and Justine is still struggling.

When they done COUSE I'm lazy

The door opened and holly zoomed out and hugged ave. And Justine was paralyzed while Andrea was dieing.

They went back and holly was still hugging ave saying things like, 'thank you' or 'you saved me'.

Ave: i saved holly, Andrea is dead...what's next
Holly: I don't think I will ever hate ava for what she did today.

OK IM TIRED. I WOKE UP LIKE AN HOUR AGO SO DONT JUDGE. Anyway thanks for read