Auction

High: Beautiful Mr. Elijah.

He walked down the stage as people clapped to his impromptu poetic moment. Their eyes met knowing the answer no need to explain theirselves followed by their foot steps out as everyone danced to the drowning music. Walking away of  the room  he said,

Elijah: I feel guilty I got cought up with the words.

Nova: tenderly moving, she said, smilling at the night sky.

His hand grabbed hers to a dark alley were a black sport car was parked. The night was dark and chilly as they drove through the empty streets.  Silence filled the air that was worth tasting. The confort of a parking hill stopped them. The only thing that she  could hear for a moment was  grosshopers singing to the sky. The Zipping off of a  dress slowly stopped the silence followed by a unbottoning shirt sound that made her hands move her hair backwards as she placed her left hand on her shoulder to take down the stripps of her dress. Cold hands envolved her face in the solitud of the night to sense hasitant lips that quivered her body, slowly giving up ,defeted she caressed his curly hair to find him surrender to her touch. More and more they came together to drift the void inside of each other in a secret vow of stares in which both dark eyes watched the other drown in the dark only feeling each others bodies accepting the touch of lightning drive them to found wrong in right. Blushed sheeks  spoke as nothing was left but a deep dark night kepping secrets. Steam wore off the windows as the car speeded, the motor roaring sound rushed the dangerous feelings that slowly washed out everything to erode anything else. 

The seducing void  that filled them  stopped as they entered the room again.

Dean: Baby, where have you been?

Nova: I went out to take some air .

Dean: are you feeling okay? Do you wnat to leave?

Nova: yes, please Im tired.

 A smirk came out of Elijah  across them sipping a cup of white wine slowly looking at them as he came from the crowd dancing.

Elijah: are you leaving already? he said in a deep calmed voice.

Dean: yes, see you brother, he said as he patted his brother arm.

Elijah: bye, Mrs. Nova, he said as he kissed her hand feeling devoting for those deep black eyes he was starring  at taming his insides knowing it wass his.

THE END