They first time

Y'all gon hate me fah dis buh this chapter just one big ass sex scene between all the couples.I tried to add some jokes in hea so bare wit me.I told y'all that I'm bad at these scenes so i have no idea what I'm sayin.If u don't like this type of stuff it's not supa graphic so it shouldnt make u uncomfortable or nun like dat.

This 2 days later btw and Mike and Jaliyah went out for a date night.Travis and Homer went to a movie.So the kids was home alone and they all was planning sum freaky shit🤦🏽‍♀️😂Buh Mark And Jasmine POV.

Jasmine:now listen I'm not the type to give my body up buh I trust u wit my heart Mark

Mark:u serious this isn't a prank

Jasmine:nope I'm ready

Mark:u sure bout this

Jasmine:trust me I'm sure

Mark:so anything goes

Jasmine:anything goes

Mark:bet (starts walkin away)

Jasmine:where we goin

Mark:the bathroom

Jasmine:forreal

Mark:yup that way if anybody busses in we'll be in the bathroom instead

Jasmine:(she runs in bathroom and sits on counter)

Mark starts to kiss her and put his hand in her shirt.He unbuckles her bra and takes off his shirt.She hops off the counter and takes off her pants then gets back on.He starts kissing her inner thigh as she lets out soft moans.Then she takes off his shirt and caresses his chest.He starts eatin a bitch out and she moans louder.That escalates to him fucken her in ha asshole jk she ain wit anal😂Buh forreal that escalates to her havin sex.She moaning and screaming his name and he just grunting and shit like that.

Buh onto a different couple jay and Janiyah

Janiyah:bae mike and Jaliyah not here

Jay:u remember our bet

Janiyah:I'm a freaky ass lil girl of course I remember

Jay:well shi let me lock the door

Janiyah:already did it

Jay:well then u ready

Janiyah:baby the question is are u ready

Jay then sexually grabs her neck and kisses her.She kisses back and leads them to the bed.She starts takin off her clothes a Jay does the same thing.She starts to caress his back and he slips it in(idk what to say🤦🏽‍♀️😂).She starts to moan loud ass eva.And she keeps screamin Jay names.Her legs was behind ha head at dis point and she just gettin louder an louder.She kinda confused if it hurts or feels good.Eventually they stop after they both ejaculate😊(Ian finna say how long they was goin fah cause Ian finna play jay)Buh anyway they just cuddled and took a shower after.Jay had a bitch limpin buh she liked it.

NEW COUPLEEE POVVV
Noah and Mykel POV
Noah was feeling super horny today.All the kids went up to they room cause they were all "tired".When they got upstairs she started to kiss him all over.

Mykel:what's up witchu

Noah:mike and Jaliyah not here and I'm feeling kinda horny

Mykel:where the camera u did this prank twice before

Noah:no camera I promise

Mykel:I don't believe you

Noah:(takes off shirt and pants)now do you believe me