twenty-four

Vivian's pov

"Is this too much?" I questioned as I walked back out to Daniel who was laying on the bed on his phone, "or well too little?" I frowned as I looked down at my tiny red dress.

"I think it's perfect." He smirked and I blushed. I quickly turned around to look in a mirror to hide that I was blushing when there was another knock on the door. "Are you guys ready?" Jonah yelled.

I was still looking at myself in the mirror when Daniel yelled yes back at him. I looked down and realized just how short of a dress this was.

In the mirror I saw Daniel standing behind me. He was wearing all black and a belt bag around his shoulder. He could see the look on my face and he smiled at me, trying to make me feel better. "Give me ten minutes." I rushed as I tried to go back to the bathroom.

He stopped me by picking me up over his shoulder and I shoved my dress down so the whole world didn't see my ass. He just laughed and started humming something.

"We were supposed to be leaving but you keep overthinking," he sang and proceeded to quietly sing don't change until we got to the living room. "ALL IM TRYNA SAY IS DONT CHANGE!!" Tate and Gabbie both yelled and I laughed.

"Hey Daniel! Who's the sexy lady you're carrying around?" Christina yelled as she walked out of the kitchen with everyone else. "Everyone meet my best friend VIVIAN SAGE HILL!" He announced and I did a little spin.

"Date already!" Jack groaned as he ate a potato chip. Gabbie looked over at him and snatched the chips out of his hand, "We are going to dinner!" She laughed and everyone looked at them.

"We all know who the man in the relationship is and it's not Jack." Zach whispered and those of us that heard laughed. "Let's gooo I'm hungry!" Christina said as she rushed us out the door.

We had to take two cars this time because everyone was going. Jack, Gabbie, Lav, Kay, Zach, Christina, and Corbyn all piled into the Lexis SUV we rented and Tate, Jo, Daniel, and I were in the Jeep. "Play your playlist." Daniel said as he handed me his phone.

"I didn't make one." I said as I unlocked his phone and he laughed, "Just check Spotify."

I went to Spotify and saw a playlist titled 'v' and clicked on it. The cover was like an aesthetic summer picture of a cloud floatie with a rainbow, the same one we watched the sunset from the first night here.

"This is too cool." I said as he looked over at me. I shuffled it and the first song that came on was EARFQUAKE. He turned it all the way up and everyone sang along.

I sent the playlist to myself and made a mental not to look through it later. After a few more songs we had arrived at the restaurant and we all got out.

By the time we got our table, the sun was already starting to set. The whole table was laughing and talking as they watched the sun go down. I want to stay here forever.

"You okay?" Daniel whispered after I was quiet for a while. "Yea." I smiled at him and I felt him getting closer. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" I heard Zach chant and me and Daniel both started laughing.

Instead he just put his hand on my thigh and said "ewww Zach she's my best friend." I laughed and agreed.

We all ordered and everyone started talking about what they wanted to do tomorrow. "We could go jump off rocks and do cool shit." Jack laughed.

"I'm down, tomorrow we're doing cool shit." Daniel said and I laughed. "We could go zip lining." I suggest and everyone nodded.

"Yea and us girls could chill on the beach while you guys go cliff diving or whatever 'cool shit' you want," Gabbie said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"We're in Hawaii. You can't seriously be telling me you don't want to go zip lining and cliff jumping." I reasoned and she laughed, "It would be fun and everything but someone needs to watch Lav."

"Our families are coming in tomorrow morning. My mom would love to take care of her." He stayed and she caved, "fine." She sighed and we all cheered.

We all finished our food and headed back to the cars. We rode with Jonah and Tate again and listened to Daniel playlist for me again. Today was just such a great day.

Liked by seaveydaniel, beautychickee, and 301,368 others Vinniesage celebrating others success doesn't take away yours ❤️Username1: a MF WOMAN!! Seaveydaniel: cute dress |Vinniesage: Thanks 😁Username2: that's it?!!?! Username3:you mean HOT DRESS!...

Vinniesage celebrating others success doesn't take away yours ❤️
Username1: a MF WOMAN!!
Seaveydaniel: cute dress
|
Vinniesage: Thanks 😁
Username2: that's it?!!?!
Username3:you mean HOT DRESS!! 👅👅 but ok.
Seaveydaniel: oops sorry @ username2
@ username3
Username2: I GOT NOTICED!!!!!!!!!!! I'm actually crying 😭😱😭😁
|
Username3: ME TOOO HOLY SHIT!
Vinniesage: aww don't cry babes ❤️ Username5: *fixes things with Lauren then stunts on the bitch*
Tatedoll: THATS MY WIFE!!!! 💋💋
|
Jonahmarais: umm what ab me?
Username4: she's replacing you Jo
Tatedoll: You can be my wife too @ jonahmarais
Vinniesage: TATUM! I LOVE YOU BBY!!! 💋
Wdwtea: we need more #vaniel 😭
Laurenrae: slut
|
Username6: you're the slut
Username7: 👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻🚪 THE d0Or biTcH
Corbynbesson: so many profanities 🤦🏼‍♂️
|
Username8: sorry dad
Beautychickee: daddy* @ username8

A/N
These next few chapters might take a lil while to write js
I'm gonna be busy for a few days but I'll write as much as I can..
I try to update at least once a day but LIKE IdK 🤦🏼‍♀️🙊😈🔥🤠