chapter 2 it begins

Everyone was looking at the screen.
It shows trees as it shows a village.
Hiccup narriating: this is berk forest.
Everyone was shocked to hear hiccup voice.
Hiccup narriating: we are the most powerful clan known.
All the werewolfs except for hiccup smiled.
Hiccup narriating: while the clan has alphas.............i am a omega.
Hiccup looks down as his dad looks sadly at him.
Hiccup narriating: which is really rare for werewolfs.
Stormfly: wow.
Everyone from the werewolf side looked shockef.
Then it shows the chef house.
Hiccup narriating: and well......... my dad is the chef and a really strong werewolf.
All except for one with the toxic green eyes: he's your dad?!
Them it shows two brown ears from a window.
Hiccup narriating: my name is hiccup.
Then it shows a boy with brown and kinda red hairs,freckles and green eyes.
The one with toxic green eyes smiled and blushed when he saw hiccup while the vampires smiled.
Hiccup narriating: and that boy right there is me.
Then hiccup looks at the raid.
Hiccup narriating: i used to escape to house but then when i was nine i stopped after.........an incident that happened to me..........but um i really dont wanna talk about it.
Everyone was confused even the vampires of what hiccup meant?
Then hiccup looks around as the raid ends.
Hiccup narriating: my dad is really caring for me but the rest of the village beside gobber ridicule me because im the first omega to be born in the clan.
The vampires look sad for the boy while stoick looked really mad as all the werewolfs except for gobber paled in fear.
Hiccup narriating: but something changed my life forever so lets see what happened.
Hiccup thoughts: what happened?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Author: hey guys so i hope you enjoy this chapter and ill see you guys in the next chapter bye!