chapter 18

Heart's POV
We wouldnt stay for long five days would be just fine .We left for Miami and arrived a few hours later ,Mighty was so excited to see the suite. We even jumped on the bed and had a pillow fight .
The suite was so executive , the night beach view was so gorgeous , the rooms were spacious with 55"inch flatsceen tv , the bathroom looked like a spa , a huge oval bathtub  that would perfectly fit two and a shower so spacious with a heater.  Mighty loved it . We had a bubble bath as we blew bubbles and told stories .
"Mommy are you happy?"she asked .
" yes ofcourse I am honey "I said .
"Thank you mommy "She said .
"I love you baby"I said .
"I love you too mommy"She said .
I dried her hair and combed it she had such soft black hair and neat bangs . I placed a red bow , she was in some shorts and a top , I wore a jeans short and a bikini top , this place is so fucking hot . We headed to the beach .
There werent so many people at the beach , we had so much fun building sand castles , running around  , watching the sun set .
"Mommy are mermaids real?"she asked . How do I answer that .
"Am not so sure honey , I have never seen one but I will ask around if anyone has seen one "I said . We went to the hotel to change into something that doesnt have sand .
I dressed her in a beautiful  navy blue  glittery dress , a black jacket  and her little purse , I wore almost the same , a navy blue dress, a black leather jacket and my purse . 
The meal was delicious .
**************
We had such a great time  the past three days , going to the beach , the spa , riding bikes ,watching movies   my daughter was so happy , I was happy too but I felt a little bit sad about what Mr Leo did to me , I will still need to go back to reality and accept that is how people will see me , a slut willing to fuck for money , but as long as I make sure my daughter has the best in life I dont care , well that wasnt the firts rape attempt , I once dropped of thia creepy client to his house he tried to corner me and rape me luckily someone came and beat his ass  but that didnt scare me as Mr Leo .
I checked my emails on what jobs await for me as I returned home .
I saw a notification from my bank , that 180,000 has been deposited into my account  what the fuck!  It was from my former boss Mr Leo , its triple the pay , not sure if I should take  it  or just go over to his office and slap him in the face . I will deal with that when I return home for now I will relax a little . I got into the bathtab , Mighty was watching a cartoon , the bath was soothing as well as the uplifting scent lifted me  , my favorite ,Jasmine and cherry blossoms .
"Mommy can I have some Icecream "Mighty asked .
"Yes sure honey i placed it on the table "I said , I knew she would want icecream so I didnt want her to struggle getting it from the fridge.

*********************
I spent hours in the bathtab , when I got out and changed into my shorts and shirt I felt something was a miss , I dried my hair , I called Mighty but there was no response,  I checked in all rooms , under the bed , everywhere , my heart started racing oh !no!not my daughter , she wasnt in the suite ,  I walked out calling her name in the hallway still no response , where could she have gone too ? Did someone take her ,
"Mighty!Mighty"I called . There was no response, tears flooded my eyes , I was so afraid for the worst , where is my daughter? I asked passers by if they saw a little girl anywhere they said no . I dashed to the reception desk to report a missing child I was shaking .
"Stay calm maam we will find your daughter , "the receptionist said .
"Dont tell me to stay fucking  calm and my daughter is missing !"I barked at him , he looked at me with utter shock .
"Look am sorry am just not okay right now , just find her for me please shes all I have  please sir "I begged , he held my hand .
"We will find your daughter , this place is secured , she cant be far , just go back to your room incase she comes back we will let you know , I promise shes okay "he said .
I was so angry at myself , I lost my daughter shit! I didnt even want to use the elevator , I used the stair case up to the eight floor I got to the door of my suit and rested on it my face on the door as I cried , there is nothing as painful as losing a child whether its biologically yours or not that shit hurts .
"Mommy "I heard her voice , was it real or am I imagining. I turned around , she ran into my arms
"I was so worried about you honey "I said holding her tightly and kissing her hair . I checked if she was okay . Then I realised she wasnt alone , two steps away stood a man I had somehow feared and didnt want to see at this moment .
"You" I said