Ꮋѳм℮

Rye's POV

Andy has been staying at the hospital for a week since he woke up. Today was the day he could finally get out and he couldn't be more happy of it, like a little kid who got what he wanted for christmas. Everyday he asked when he could go home, and everyday he got the same answer, " soon ". Well today was soon ! His dad was talking with doctors about what to do at home while I was with him making his bag.

" We can finally choose our prom's outfit ! " He said happily with his shiny eyes looking deep into my soul.
" Yeah baby we can " I responded, leaving a sweet kiss on his forehead.
I just couldn't stop touching him since he woke up, making sure he was still with me, still alive.

Someone knocked on the door and then andy's dad came in.
" Boys ? We can go now, are you ready ? " He asked, slowly picking andy up from his bed and putting him on a wheelchair.
" I don't need a wheelchair " Andy putted as soon as he was put down.
" It's just until we reach the car " His dad responded.

Since everything happened he has been way nicer, even with me, and god knows he doesn't like me. But he loves his son, no matter how though he acts, he does love his son. I wasn't the only one having sleepless nights about andy's healt.

Only a couple minutes later we where driving home, andy talking about much he missed teressa and how happy he was to finally see her. We let him talk with a smile on our faces.
As soon as we arrived andy was quick to open the car's door.
" Hey hey hey young man " His dad said not letting him come out of the car. " Wait for someone to take you out " He told his son as I got out and opened andy's door.
" I can- " Andy was trying to protest before I picked him up.
" I could've got out on my own " He mumbled.
" I know bunny I know " I kissed his head letting him down.

The door wasn't even open that we heard teressa barking. Andy left us behind with his stuff as he rushed to open the door and give his dog hugs and kisses as she wanted. Even I didn't get that. Robert and I followed them inside, he made his way towards the kitchen, probably to make himself coffee. I followed andy in the bathroom we both needed a shower.

We undressed each other, letting soft kisses here and there until we were fully nude. I stepped inside the shower and adjusted the water's temperature before helping him in. His back facing me as the water danced on his soft skin.

I put my arms around his waist pulling him closer, his heat warming me as I kissed his neck, letting my lips wonder

I put my arms around his waist pulling him closer, his heat warming me as I kissed his neck, letting my lips wonder. Andy moaned softly before pushing his neck away.
" I'm going out with brook we don't have time for that " He stated as he washed his hair.
" But- " He cut me off before I could say anything else.
" No buts, now help my wash my back " He ordered making me sigh but do it regardless, not losing an occasion to touch him.

I didn't say anything for the rest of the shower, just enjoyed him being with me but as soon as we got out, I had to tell him about my worries.
" Baby " I took his hand in mine " You just came back home, are you sure it's a good idea to go out ? " I asked him softly.
" I've been inside for so long rye ! Plus brook and jack are going to be there. There's nothing to worry about and we need prom outfits " He stated.
" I could go with you...I said yes to you choosing mine but that's not fair that I can't see yours " I putted, making my best puppy eyes. He simply giggled before kissing me.