Eunsang

Stage Name: Eunsang (은상)
Birth Name: Lee Eun Sang (이은상)
Position: Vocalist
Birthday: October 26, 2002
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Horse
Nationality: Korean
Height: 179 cm (5'10″)
Weight: 63 kg (139 lbs)
Blood Type: A
Company: Brand New Music
PDX101 Class: A – C

Eunsang Facts:
Early life & Family
– He was born in Jeju but moved to Busan when he was 2 years old.
– He has one older sister.
– Eunsang is a talented dancer, he was even his middle schools dance club leader. He is self-taught in dancing.
– He attends Seoul Performing Arts High School. (SOPA)
Personal traits & Facts
– He loves macaroons.
– Eunsang is good at English.
– His skill is singing and dancing.
– His hobbies are discovering dessert restaurants and watching movies.
– He has a very polite and reserved personality.
– He has slightly bad eyesight. He normally would wears glasses but since has changed to contact lenses.
– Before leaving for Seoul to become a trainee, Eunsang gave letters to his teachers and classmates.
– Eunsang attended a liberal arts high school. He was readmitted in SOPA as a first year student studying in the applied music department.
– Eunsang sung Troye Sivan's "Youth" as his audition song for SOPA.
– Eunsang is plays the violin well. He was a part of his school's orchestra.
– Eunsang is said to work hard to achieve the best output.
Produce X 101
– Since the start of the show, Eunsang has trained for a year and 2 months.
– Lee Eun Sang's intro video.
– All of Eunsang's Produce X 101 videos.
– Eunsang stated in his speech during the ranking ceremony that he still has a lot to show the audience as he hasn't been able to fully show his potential.
– He was willing to give up his two lines for a seventh member to "U Got It" team.
– Eunsang received ranked X.