𝑗𝑢𝑛ℎ𝑜

𝖨𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗒: 𝖨𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾, 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖪𝗐𝗈𝗇 𝖧𝗒𝗈𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗇. 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖷1 𝖪𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾.

 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖷1 𝖪𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾

10 minutes.

10 minutes was all that was needed to make that cake perfect.

It was just enough time to make it greatly baked and prepared to be decorated.

Once it was finished baking, I just needed to decorate it but as simple as that may sound, the process of after decorating was a difficulty.

I needed to take that cake to the spot next to the beloved bride and groom, Cho Seungyoun and Park Sangmi.

I just needed to calm myself down before I carried anything, so that's what I did.

I got the baked cake out of the oven as I heard the timer finish and set it in front of me.

I started to place the white fondant around the cake and use a toothpick the make lined designs on the cake.

I grabbed a piece of ribbon and placed it around the starting of the second layer.

After adding some edible decorations and finishing off the cake.

Once finishing, I hesitated to go and ask for help as I saw an older chef in the kitchen but as my conscience grew more nervous, I decided to go.

"Excuse me, but could you take this too the spot it belong in?" I asked the working senior and she showed her face, noticing her agitated look.

"Can't you see I'm busy, why can't you just take the cake yourself?" She asked focusing on the single dining plate she was finishing.

"I don't think I can handle taking the cake, I don't have a good balance when it comes to heavy food items. You can ask the head chef." I said lowly.

She stopped what she was doing and the just rolled her eyes while sighing, "I'll take it but drop these plates off to table 11 and watch out because these plates are for the heirs of the company." She finished off and I smiled in relief.

"Thank you sunbaenim." I bowed and took the plates she had finished on the tray.

There were six plates on the tray, so I didn't need to use that much strength but I needed to hold this tray with my life.

I grabbed the tray slowly and placed it on my arm pushing it against my shoulder making sure it was secured in it's place.

I walked out of the kitchen, noticing the huge amount of guests and took a breath before walking towards the table.