Burning Pile

welcome to burning pile !
a graphic shop

or

in which tess makes graphics
for your stories !

ONE . . .
i will not make any graphics for unpublished stories. your work must include at least three chapters (prologue, cast, etc. included). if the cover is the last thing you need to publish, i can make an exception, but this doesn't mean i'll do that for everyone. i need to know that you are serious about posting the story and that you will not withdraw it after two days. also, i'd appreciate it if you guys could use discord to discuss details since i'm fairly active there, so if you ever need me to respond faster, feel free to add me (i'll leave my username and tag in the comments)

TWO . . .
please provide at least three links of manips, covers, or anything that you like so i can make an idea of how you want the graphic to look, especially if it's a cover. tell me how many face claims you want on if you want them to smile or cry if you need them to look as if they were sitting on something or if you want the cover to be a manip, etc. sometimes i have to re-do the whole graphic all over again and it happens to me almost every time when people don't tell me what they really want because my creativity doesn't match their story aesthetic. let me know as soon as possible if you feel that your form doesn't match your vision anymore!

THREE. . .
the rules are very simple, so i suggest you read them because every graphic designer on wattpad has his requirements and they're most likely different. don't be scared though, i can always give you a second chance to read them if your form is filled out perfectly. though, i believe that it's more of a win-win if you do read them. the password is the first letter of your username.

FOUR . . .
shop-Hopping is what i hate most when it comes to shops on wattpad because you disrespect both of the designers. if you want to request here, you're more than welcome. but don't request the same graphic elsewhere or you're going to be straight-up blacklisted.

FIVE . . .
i'm not very much aware of the latest problematic celebrities so i'd be very happy if you guys could help me out here. however, my only wish is that the face claim you want needs to have good resources. i like high-quality graphics. i don't want to look for hours for a good picture with a model no one has heard of, which is why i prefer working with actors and actresses.

VIP LIST

nellcrains, crownsmist, moonslver, mortedium, jacks-core,  !

BLACKLIST

n/a

EXAMPLES WILL BE PROVIDED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER !