5

Ice pov

"Sit down" I say

Today I had to bring the twins and this mysterious ass baby to work today. I don't know how long this baby gone be with us but I guess I can help her out a little.

They sat on the small couch and I sat the baby in front of them with a bottle. I gave them my phone and I started working.

My mom and her husband been traveling the damn world so she couldn't watch them, Connie isn't talking to Tee and Tee thinks that mean we can't talk to her, and Amir has a cold and I'm not taking one twin. Especially when the one twin is Ace because he always gets picked on.

Erika walked in "someone else's child" She looked at her "people really out here giving their kids away" she's trying to do the same shit.

Even though that was the truth I still lied "a friends baby"

Erika doesn't really care about my kids being at work with me as long as they act right and I rarely ever get a problem out of my kids.

"Hey boys" she smile rubbing Aces hair

"Hey" they smile all into my phone

She walked out and I went back to work. The kids already ate now they probably downloading shit so they'll be sleep by the time Tee comes.

"Mommy your phone" Ace say walking it towards me

I answered.

"Hello" I sing into the phone

A bitch is happy. My marriage is back positive so I got all the dick last night plus I got my shit ate this morning.

"We gone meet today" Rodney ask

"Probably not. I have the boys today and I don't know when she'll be done at the dentist" I say "we can talk now"

"That's fine" I searched my purse for my AirPods "Ace here" I gave him the iPad

He ran back to the couch and I relaxed finishing my paperwork while on the phone.

"Ciara out here telling people she had a baby by Tee" Rodney say making me roll my eyes "they a happy ass family and shit"

"The baby has been at my house for a week. The bitch went missing on some shit" I say

"I just saw her. She look good" I rolled my eyes because I still don't like that bitch

"She'll look even better if she come get her damn child" I say "where did you see her"

"At the club she was looking for Tee" I had to smack my lips

Well at least I know she don't talk to Tee "everybody knows she hasn't work there in almost three years" I got tired of that messy ass club. Strippers telling Tee that the twins aren't for her and shit. I just got tired of beating hoes up

"Exactly and ion got her number and I knew better than to give her your number. I should've took her number down" Rodney say

"Tee has been calling and texting this bitch and she hasn't responded" I say "she knows what she's doing"

"Who the baby for" Rodney ask making me shrug my shoulders

"Who knows" I say "somebody better find something out. I haven't had a baby around here in a while. We don't know her name or her age"

"Damn this bitch left y'all high and dry" Rodney say

"That's why when I grab her I'm not letting her go" I say which was the truth