Chapter 21

Shayla's POV

Waking up the next morning I found myself hugging Kyler's waist as he slept with his back to me, his hand covering mine securely.

I sat up a little and laughed. How did I end up spooning him?

Carefully letting him go, I climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom. It was early but I wasn't tired.  Spending some time in the bathroom and practically choking on some mouthwash, I made my way back to the bed.

Kyler was still sleep.

"What are you coughin' for?" he asked exhaustedly.

"I thought you were asleep Ky?"

"I was until I heard the water running, so I got up to use the other bathroom and then go back to sleep." he chuckled.

"Oh, well it was mouthwash."

He laughed, closing his eyes once again. I laid under him, softly dragging my fingers up and down his arm.

"You not sleepy?" he asked.

"No not really."

Turning on his side, he wrapped both of his arms around me and started massaging my lower back.

"Ky, what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to make you go to sleep. It's 7 in the morning, no need for you to be up."

"But baby, I'm not sleepy." I pouted. "I think I'm horny."

"You think?" Kyler questioned slowly inching his hands between my legs. I wasn't wearing anything, just his shirt.

"If you don't want to it's fine." I hesitated and begun to turn back around.

Pulling me back he kissed me. "Hush" he smiled. "I always want to."

Pulling my legs around his waist, Ky kissed me again and entered me at the same time. Gasping lowly as he lazily pushed into me.

"Ky go slow please!" I pleaded. "It's been a minute."

"Sorry baby." Rubbing my legs gently, as he inched the rest of himself inside and begun thrusting slowly until I was comfortable.

"Shit Shay." he moaned on my lips, rolling me onto my back. Hearing my name brought a smiled to my face.

I held his face in my hands as he continued to thrust into me. His forehead resting on mine.

"Kyler." I whined, squirming under his touch.

"I love you." he groaned, keeping a firm grip on my thighs. "I love you so fucking much."

"I-i love you too." I stuttered, biting down on my bottom lip.

"You gon be mine?" he sucked on my neck keeping his thrust steady. "Forever?"

"Yes." I said breathlessly. "Forever baby."

Feeling my eyes tear up, my breath got caught in my throat as we finished each other off.

"Worth the wait." Kyler spoke sliding his tongue between my lips.

I simply nodded and kissed him back. Kyler began closing his eyes and I turned towards him to watch him sleep.

"Stop looking at me." He yawned.

"I can't help it, I love you."

"I love you too, but you need to save your energy."

"Why?" I asked

"Because round two is happening when I wake up."

Kyler's POV

Kyler's POV

"Shay, you don't kick the football, just throw it." I chuckled opening my hands waiting for her throw the football back.

"You can kick a football!" She giggled.

"I'm quarterback baby, I don't kick the ball."

Walking up to me, Shayla gave me the football and a small kiss.

"Ky I've been thinking about something."

"Okay." I said slowly. "Thinking about what?"

She shrugged "We've been engaged for months now, do you really want to marry me?"

"Yes Shay, I do."

"Then can we actually start planning? I know football season is still going on."

"I mean, it's playoffs yeah, so it'll be a little hectic." I shrugged "But we can call a wedding planner and start."

"Really?" Shayla smiled.

"Yeah, baby." I kissed her again. "Let's get married."