III

💞
the splazz
'first day'
monday

Seven wiped at the tables of the fast food joint, as customers left the store. She watched the time tick, as it was still an hour away till the end of her shift.

"Seven!" Mr Turwell called. Seven stomped in frustration, before walking into his office. "Hey, you called." She spoke lightly, rubbing her hands together.

"Meet Stokeley, he'll be your new co worker. Show him around, and how to do things here. He'll be working right beside you." Seven looked at the guy she assumed was Stokeley.

He smirked, as he scanned her from head to toe.
"Well, off you go." He shooed. The both of them walked out of his office.

"So erm, that was-" "What's yo name ma?" He quickly interrupted. "Seven" she replied. He ingenuously nodded, scanning her again.

"So the room we was just in is Mr Turwell's room. Don't go in there unless you're told, or he calls you, ight?, He doesn't usually like company."

They continued to walk around. Stokeley couldn't help but stare at her. He honestly found her mesmerising. The way her dark chocolate skin glistened under the light of the dull restaurant, fascinated him.

She resembled something to him, even her voice sounded like something he could remember. But he didn't know what, nor did he have much recollection of what it may be.

They walked in to what Stokeley assumed was the restaurant. "How long have you been workin here?" He asked, leaning against the counter. She sighed slightly, "2 months. The salary is good, especially cause of the small shit I gotta do round here. I'm quite satisfied." Stokeley nodded.

Drop my baby off at home before my night shift
You know I can't hear none of that spend night shit
Kumbaya shit

Seven swayed her hips to the music playing, waiting on the sudden beat change that she knew every sound that built up to it. She looked to her left, seeing Stokeley singing a long as well.

"You listen to Frank?" She asked, sweeping the floor.
"Yeah, he's vool" he shrugged. She smiled, "Ah, I wanna meet him. He's like my favourite artist, like ever."

Stokeley nodded, taking note of it. Seven looked at him, pausing from her sweeping. She felt herself stare at him, scanning all of his features. He looked up, catching her. She turned around fast, wiping one of the tables.

He chuckled, as she hide away in embarrassment.
He walked up to her, grabbing her broom. He swept away, as she roughly wiped the tables, trying to get every piece of dirt off.