02 - Episode 2

*Previously on Big Brother*

In the heated Season 20 premiere of Big Brother, houseguests played in two separate competitions to see which two would go head to head in order to win a mysterious power. In the first competition the South Carolina girl pulled out a win, and in the second Swaggy C did as well. When they battled it out, Logan ended up losing, meaning that Swaggy had to choose to save 8 houseguests from eviction. Funny, Logan bragged about being able to surf in her interview, but it wasn't apparent last night. Swaggy chose to save himself, Kaycee, Rachel, Rockstar, Brett, Scottie, Haleigh and Faysal. Although deals were made-

*Camera pans to Logan and Swaggy talking about saving each other in the pantry*

-Swaggy ended up going with his gut, not saving Logan. Will this come back to bite him? What new alliances will we get to see this season? Who will win the first H.O.H competition? Tune in now to find out. Welcome, to Big Brother!

LOGANS POV

3:33 AM

"So Logan, did you play any sports in high school at all?" Kaycee asks me as she lines up her shot. Brett, Tyler, Kaycee and myself have been playing pool for about an hour now. We've just been talking about our different lives and are currently getting to know each other better.

"Yeah, I played soccer, field hockey and rugby. I actually got a scholarship for rugby and that's how I'm paying for schooling." I reply as I lean against the wall of the house. I'm wearing basketball shorts and my Liberty University sweatshirt. Oh God, I hope no one questions where my school is. Hopefully I'll be able to switch topics soon.

*Logans outfit*

*Logans outfit*

"Oh wow, I didn't know you were that good." Tyler says with a teasing smile. "I guess you'll have to show us what you've got."

I laugh as I take my turn, Kaycee and I are on a team, while Brett and Tyler are on another. "What? I don't seem like the athletic type?" I question them as I shoot a ball straight into the pocket in front of me.