late night target run (chase and noen)

Relationship: Chase Hudson and Noen Eubanks

Warnings: kissing *gasp*

Summary: Chase needs a getaway and Noen needs to get out

Words: 955

The street lights illuminated the run down car that sat parked in the empty Target parking lot. The two boys inside close as they could be despite what obstacles stood in the way.

"So explain to me why we are here?" Noen laughed taking a swig from his off brand gas station pop.

Chase giggled before looking at Noen like he was explaining the world's simplest concept, "We've been over this!" He shifted in his seat so he could face Noen in the passenger seat. "I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown, you haven't left your room all summer so this is our little get away!" Chase raises his hands to jester at the Target that sat before them.

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Let's do it," Noen said not believing he was agreeing to Chase's late night shenanigans.

"O-o-okay, yeah!" Chase lit up once he realized that Noen actually agreed to something he suggested. They both exited the car enjoying the cool night air California had to offer, but Chase soon grew impatient running over and grabbing Noen's hand dragging him to the entrance.

Once inside, the two stood hand in hand looking around wondering where to start: choosing new outfits for one another or stocking up on late night snacks even just aimlessly wondering up and down aisles.

"Well,"  Noen looked around as if he was was looking for something. "where do you want to start, pretty boy?" Chase blushed at the nickname; Noen could call him 'pretty boy' a million times and his heart would flutter every time.

"Clothing for sure!" They ran over immediately picking out the worst outfit combo possibly.

Noen pulled out a black romper that ended up in the men's section for some reason smirking, "Hear me out!" He held up the clothing item making Chase regret everything.

"Nope!" Chase crosses his arms closing his eyes like the romper would go away when he opened his eyes.

"Please," Noen pleaded looking around. "There is no one here." He put on his best puppy dogs and even pouted his lip.

After a few minutes of bickering, Chase was walking out of a Target fitting room with a black romper on. Noen was actually star struck, the romper showed off his long legs and lean torso.

"I know this was originally a joke but now you are just flexing." He joked walking over to him. They took a few mirror pictures before Chase finally changed. (Not before receiving a few kisses and butt grabs)

Once again the two stood and looked around for what was next hand in hand.

"I was thinking we head to the toy section?" The two began to walk towards the back of the store where everything from bikes to Play-Doh was put on display.

Once they finally got to the back of the store with only a few distractions, Chase dropped Noen's hand and began to play with the displays while Noen watched with heart eyes wondering how he ever got so lucky.

Chase held up one of the toys with his eyebrows knit together with confusion so he just began to hit buttons hoping for the best. The toy in his hand soon started to light up and play a soft nursery rhyme, "Noen, Noen look! You're not looking, it's lighting up!" Noen chuckled at Chase's excitement.

Noen put his hand out to Chase who was slightly confused, "May I have this dance?" He immediately dropped the toy and grabbed Noen's hand while resting the other on his shoulder. They moved slowly together as if they were the only two people left on this earth; Chase, who began to relax, laid his head on Noen's shoulder.

"You know you can talk to me, right?" Noen wrapped his arms tight around Chase who returned the favor.

Chase sighed with tears threatening to escape, "It was just a bad day upstairs." He motioned towards his head not wanting to go further in depth and he didn't need to, Noen knew exactly what he needed.

The toy stopped playing music but the two stood in each others embrace never wanting to leave that spot. Noen pulled Chase back a bit and held his face in his hands. He brought his thumbs up to wipe the tears that escaped away and they stood their looking deep into their eyes.

Noen began to lean in closing his eyes with Chase following suit, their lips meet halfway through and moved softly against eachother, not rushed, not heated, just a soft reminder of 'I love you'.

What they failed to notice was the big footsteps edging near them, "Uhm kids," the voice scared them so much that they fell over on top of eachother. "Store closed like twenty minutes ago. I would ask how you guys did not hear the intercom but I think I know why."

The two boys began to laugh with relief and comedy, just their luck. They stood up with little grace and walked behind the security officer hands tight together. Once the two settled into their car and turned on the radio, laughter fills the car. Relief of the day and what they just encountered flowed through their minds.

"That's why I don't agree to your late night shenanigans!" Noen giggled pushing Chase back a bit.

"And thats why I do them!" They both settled down for a second staring into each others eyes, "come to my place for the night?"

"Already planned on it." Chase put the car in gear driving out of the parking lot: windows down, music up. As they drove under the stars belting the words to some 80s song, both wondered how they ended up with the greatest boyfriend ever.

Hey guys! Also does anyone know if there is any other books like mine out there because I can't find any! Like is it too much to ask to read some gay TikTok fanfic gosh! 😂 anyways have a good one!!
Yeah