Chapter 32

Me and german have been with each other all day, he haven't left my side and I haven't left his and I got to be honest I loved it, even when he was working I say by him and occasionally he would pull me on his lap and carry on doing his work but I just love him so much nothing can describe.

He was getting the film and putting it on whilst I was getting a blanket from our room, when I come back down the film was just about to start and german was sat down waiting for me, he had already rung the take away so there's nothing else to do a part from enjoy our time together.

I lean into german and he holds me tight into him, we watch the film but the film isn't important to me german is, I don't know i guess I just missed him holding em like this and everything.

He kissed my head and then the door bell rung, I didn't want to move I loved staying like this but I was too hungry, I'll get it I whispered and run to the door and german come behind me, I took the pizza and german paid the man.

I sat down and German joined me and we happily tucked in and soon after the pizza was gone and I started to yawn.

German looked at me and smiled do you want to go to bed beautiful he said, I blushed slightly as i always do when he calls me these cute nicknames, I nodded, the. All of a sudden german picked me up bridal style and carried me up to our room, he gently placed me down on the bed, he got the oxygen tubes and put it on me, I love it when he takes over but I really didn't want this on I know I have to but I've had it on for weeks as it is.