Deku<3

It's was a Normal Day until... A Green Haired Male Was Running, Making you Embarrassed, You just Sighed, Letting the Greenette Run To You, it's Was You're Childhood Friend Izuku Midoriya, But He Liked It When You Called Him "Deku"

(Y/N): "Hey Deku" You said Triedly

Deku: "Why did You Look Like You Were Going To Leave me" He Said With his Hands On His Hips

(Y/N): "I..I Wasn't, It's Just...that I dont want People To Think we're Dating.. Ya know Stuff like that"

Deku: "Eh? W..well I Guess Y...You're right" He said, Letting out a Giggle

Deku: "SO! Have you thought About Joining a Club (Y/n)-Chan?"

(Y/n): "N..no I Didn't Really Think Of joining A Club"

Deku: "W..What? (Y...y/n) I thought You said You'd Join A Club! HMPH!"

' Uh Oh, It was probably one of those times when I just spaced out and agreed to Whatever Deku Said'

(Y/n): "Sorry Deku...Fine! I'll Join The Anime Club:^"

Deku: "O..oh Um...I Was Actually G....Going To Say If you w..wanted to J...join my club <3"

(Y/n): "Ugh I don't want to Join A Club Filled With Boys...Boys are Disappointing"

Deku: "E..e..eh?!?!"

(Y/n): "O...Oh!! I'M SORRY!! Y.. You're not Disappointing!!"

Deku let's out a sighs

(Y/n): "S..sorry"

Deku: "um... Well I Kind of told t..the Club t...that I'd b...Bring a N..New member... Heh..heh"

(Y/n): "D....DEKU?! Don't say things that you cant keep!!"

Deku: "W..WELL!! u...um Bakugo-Kun made c..cupcakes" (omg😂😂)

'Cupcake?'

(Y/n): "Ugh..fine, I'll Come for a Cupcake!"

Deku: "Y..YAY!!"

'AND THAT'S THE DAY YOU SOLD YOU'RE SOUL FOR A CUPCAKE'

?¿?¿?¿ Pov
Have a nice time Being HANGS
HAHAHAHAHA!!
(Y/N) YOU WILL BE MINE AND I'LL MAKE THEM SUFFER!!

(That music is playing while IT is talking)