We need a plan!

Elizabeth's POV~

I flew away as fast as i could, not caring where i was going.
I saw a tiny cave and decided to land there.

"I'm sorry mother... How could i be so blind?"
I sat in the darkness of the cave, feeling so stupid that i coulden't see how evil he was.
"My darling daughter..." I heard a beautiful voice coming from outside, and saw a glowing light.
"Mother!" I said. "I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!"
"It's not your fault. You were under a spell." She said
I remembered what The Demon King had said.
"The Golden Heart." I mumbled.
She spread her large, beautiful wings and said "Elizabeth... Please come home."
"I'll follow you to the end of the world, Mother!" I said with a warm smile on the outside.
But on the inside, i was fighting a war against myself.
There was a voice saying that it was all lies, and that i shoulden't trust her.
I just brushed off the thoughts.
It was so silly to think that way. I was a Goddess. The most powerful clan of them all.
Meliodas was a lowly Demon, doomed to always roam in the shadows.
When i thought of Meliodas, my heart skipped a beat. Not of fear or anger... No...
Of Love.
I shaked my head.
"Elizabeth..." My mother said. "You are still cursed. I need you to come home so we can purify you."
No... Stop it! It was all wrong! I belonged with Meliodas!
What was i thinking? Of course, i knew i belonged with the Goddess Clan, but my heart ached for Meliodas.

What was i gonna do?

Meliodas' POV~

I explained what had happend, and that i had no idea why Elizabeth was so scared of me.
"The Supreme Deity dosen't exist, it's not possible." Merlin said.
"I know." I said. "But she was there. But i noticed something... I coulden't feel any Goddess power, except Elizabeth.
Normally, my body would be in total pain, just being near The Supreme Deity."
King got an idea. "Do you know anyone with illusion magic besides from Gowther? Anyone at all?" He asked.
I thought about it, but i coulden't think of anyone.
"Captain, could it be possible that it's... Yukio?"
Just the name made my face turn pale.
"Yukio? Just sounds like a normal name..." Diane said.

"It's... Hard to explain." I said. "Yukio is the name of a creature. Or more like a hybrid between all the races. Being a hybrid between all races meant he diden't have any weaknessess. But there was one thing about him. We wanted more power. He tried stealing diffrent things from all the races to make him stronger. It was also said that he had the greatest illusion magic of all time. He has never been defeated, andno one knows where he is. Some say iåhe's out there, collecting valuble items from all the races."

Merlin looked at the ground with a blank expression. "Is something wrong, Merlin?" Escanor asked.
"Yukio is my... Grandfather" She said.
"Whaaaat?!" Everyone said in unison.
Even i was shocked.
"So that's where you got this lust for power, eh?~" Ban said.
"Stop it Ban! This is no joke!" Diane said.
"B-But we don't know for sure, right?" King said.
"Actually, we do." Gowther said.
"The one most likely involved in this, is the so said unstoppable hybrid Yukio."

This was worse than i thought.