"Fashion Show (Pt.1)" (Felix Pt.2)

Today was going to be a day all about Felix. No, it wasn't his birthday, but Woojin decided to do something special. He wanted to have a fashion show.

Jeongin: A fashion show? For what?

Woojin: For Felix! We should have a fashion show where he tries on all the little space clothes we buy him!

Changbin: Sounds good to me! I call BangChan! Let's go buy clothes!

When those two leave, the rest separate into teams, leaving Woojin alone with Felix. He decided that he should go prepare the little for the abundance of clothes he will be getting soon.

Woojin: Feliiiiiiiiiiiiix!

Felix: Yes, Woojin?

Woojin: Hmm. So you're not in little space.

Felix: Nope.

Woojin: Well you will be soon. Once your gifts get here.

Felix: Gifts?

Woojin: Hehe. It's a secret.

Felix: But I want to know!

Woojin: You will soon. *checks his phone* Anyways, post a quick selfie. The people want to see you.

Felix: Ok.

When Woojin went downstairs, he turned on the television to see what the news was talking about.

Reporter: In today's news, Kim Taehyung of the famous kpop group BTS is opening his own restaurant. But it's not in Korea. More on that later.

Woojin: Good job Tae.

Hello everyone! Can you guess what that last part was about? If you have any ideas, comment! :-)