Endless tears(3)

Happy reading and thanks for votes and comments

Pinky is getting worried for anika as it's been 4 hours she didn't come st home yet.

P. Where this girl has left. I trying to call her but she is not even picking it up.

Shiv. What happened mom.

P. As if u don't know. Shivaay why u did it. What u thought and introduced Malik  as ur wife.

Shiv. Mom u know that I love malika and we were going to merry.  But I don't know how situation got change and i end up marrying with anika.  But now when malika has came back then I don't want Anika. I'm thinking to divorce her as soon as possible.

P. Shivaay she roared and slap him on his face.

P. How dare u to say this shivaay. I never taught u to break someone like this. Don't forgot u itself asked her dad to make her marry with u. She didnt force u to do it. So now when god have wrote her name  in ur  destiny then u can't neglect it. U have to accept her as ur wife and it's my order.  And if u don't do then don't need to see my face in ur life ever.

Shiv. Mom u can't blackmail me like this.

P. I'll blackmail u. Bcz u r not listening to me.  Shivaay u r not understanding. Breaking heart someone is a big sin. And u r breaking her again and again

Shiv. Than what about malika maa. If I'll accept Anika then I'll break mine as well as her heart. So according ur logic this will be also a big sin.isn't?

P. Shivay But malika was ur past and Anika is ur present. U married her so Anika has right on u more then malika. Now u don't have anything with malika.  So  forgot her and lead happy life with anika. Who is ur wife.

Shiv. No mom I can't accept her and although I can't forgot those things which she have done with malika. Had u seen malika's condition how she had a fear in her eyes when she came back. And it's all happened because of that girl. I won't forgive her mom she has to pay for it What she thought she will marry me and will get me. Then it was all her illusion. Being my wife she will never get those which she wanted from me. She will crave for my presence in her whole life but won't able to get it.

P. U r doing wrong shivaay. U will regret.

Shiv. Mom I live in present. So stop talking about future. Anyway,I'm feeling sleepy. U should also sleep don't need to wait for her. She will come back from where she has gone.

P.just remove ur face from my sight. I don't wanna see u. She glared her and turned her face.

Shiv. As ur wish he scowled and walked off.

After sometime

Pinky is calling again and again to anika when her eyes fell on the door.

P. Anika she got happy and run towards her.

P. Anika Are u ok bacha where were u.

Ani. Nothing ammi just went to search some answers. Which I've gotten clearly.

P. Which answers?

Ani. I'll tell u on right time or should I say u will got to know about it slowly slowly.

P. Anika u seemed tired come and sleep with me.

Ani. Why will I sleep with u when I has my own room.

P. Matlb

Ani. Ammi don't forget I'm wife of shivaay so what he didn't introduce me as his wife. But he can't change the reality that I'm his wife nor appi.